• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but you said that when someone is mean to you than it isn't bullying unless you are weak, those are your words not mine. So judging by your definition, I'm not bullying you.

This is very funny shit.

I'm a dumb fuck but you can't create a proper sentence? Good one.

U are a dumb fuck. Im saying if I thought like you ,what you are doing is bullying. Thank god I'm not a little bitch like you and martin.

This is funny shit. Your new nickname is "little bitch boy"

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are a dumb fuck. Im saying if I thought like you ,what you are doing is bullying. Thank god I'm not a little bitch like you and martin.

This is funny shit. Your new nickname is "little bitch boy"

:lol: This is funny shit

I would suggest, if you are going to call someone else dumb, you would should proper sentence structure and spell each word correctly. You might not look so ridiculous in the future.

Again, Martin would kick your ass and so would I. If either of us is a bitch then there is no word for guys like you. You are a fake internet tough guy who's claim to fame is getting his ass kick a lot in high school, good job. I don't need a nickname for you because you are a nobody. Look I'm purguy12 and I like to get on the internet and try to insult guy who can kick my ass. LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: This is funny shit

I would suggest, if you are going to call someone else dumb, you would should proper sentence structure and spell each word correctly. You might not look so ridiculous in the future.

Again, Martin would kick your ass and so would I. If either of us is a bitch then there is no word for guys like you. You are a fake internet tough guy who's claim to fame is getting his ass kick a lot in high school, good job. I don't need a nickname for you because you are a nobody. Look I'm purguy12 and I like to get on the internet and try to insult guy who can kick my ass. LOL

Whatever little bitch boy. Never said I was tough. That is your words.

Lets Go 49ers.

Time to put on your helmet little bitch boy, its football time

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever little bitch boy. Never said I was tough. That is your words.

Lets Go 49ers.

Time to put on your helmet little bitch boy, its football time

You just tired to act like it but you and the rest of the world know that you are just a little bitch. Again, the internet is the place for you, guys who have never played football in their life and call names to men who are superior to them in every way. This is the only place that you will ever have a voice, you are no body.

It is football time, too bad you won't understand what is going on.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok little bitch boy.

Again you don't know me so you have no clue what sports I played. I played football. I played college baseball and was an All American in div II. So go suck a dick kid.

last post on this until after the 49er game or at least half time. Lets go 49ers.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok little bitch boy.

Again you don't know me so you have no clue what sports I played. I played football. I played college baseball and was an All American in div II. So go suck a dick kid.

last post on this until after the 49er game or at least half time. Lets go 49ers.

Big claim but not buying it, you've never played a sport in your life.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big claim but not buying it, you've never played a sport in your life.

If I was lying why would I say Div 2. If I was going to make up a story I would of went with Div 1 school and say I went to a top school.

This just shows how retarded you are.

you don't have to buy it.

its ok little bitch boy

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was lying why would I say Div 2. If I was going to make up a story I would of went with Div 1 school and say I went to a top school.

This just shows how retarded you are.

you don't have to buy it.

its ok little bitch boy

Still not buying it. Just face it you never played a sport in your life. You were as inept at sports as you were in the classroom as can be seen from your posts. You can call me retarded but you write like you truly were in special education.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If words hurt your feelings you are weak minded person. Its just words it means nothing.

No, it doesn't. You really need to to stop equating a person's distaste for being belittled or slandered as a point of being weak minded.

You gotta re-read Whitlock's article Martin walked into twisted world

Usually intelligent people do not feel so small and unsure of themselves to the point of emotional compulsion to rip other people down because they themselves secretly feel stupid, or not good enough, or not masculine enough.

Someone who was born by and raised by Harvard graduates, as Martin was, was probably not taught he must bring other people down a peg, to hurt them in a world where unhappy people feel they need to tear down others to make themselves happy because they'll hurt him if he doesn't hurt them. Martin's family was obviously busy teaching him to use his mind in positive ways, because he went to Stanford and seems like a much more (normally) well adjusted human being than Incognito by a MILE. Martin may just be an introvert. 3 out of 10 people are.

Incognito's parents did not teach him class, decency, humility, or respect. That, or Incognito has a personality disorder.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overall its a joke and it made me laugh. i do not feel sorry for martin. The way he did was wrong.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin's career is over. No team will ever touch this weak sister again. His weakness as well as the fact that you cannot trust him would be like a cancer to any team

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to clear something up. I do believe there is bullying. I just don't believe in it in this situation. Like I said if this was a 160LB punter getting picked on by a 300 LB Olinemen then I would feel bad. These are 2 grown men. They were suppose to be best friends and the `1 guy took it too far. Martin was shady and did it the wrong way and this is what makes him a bitch. If you have a problem with someone you first talk to them and if it keeps going then you go to the coach and then if that fails you go to GM. If all that fails then maybe you come out in the public and say something. You try and do it behind closed doors.

I wouldn't want either man as a teammate.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just want to clear something up. I do believe there is bullying. I just don't believe in it in this situation. Like I said if this was a 160LB punter getting picked on by a 300 LB Olinemen then I would feel bad. These are 2 grown men. They were suppose to be best friends and the `1 guy took it too far. Martin was shady and did it the wrong way and this is what makes him a bitch. If you have a problem with someone you first talk to them and if it keeps going then you go to the coach and then if that fails you go to GM. If all that fails then maybe you come out in the public and say something. You try and do it behind closed doors.

I wouldn't want either man as a teammate.

i think people are too quick to equate this to a situation they can relate to: bullying in school. this is not high school, people. this is the NFL. this is a league of highly paid professionals whose careers last, on average, for 3 years. the pressure and intensity of this job is unlike almost every other profession and the stress that comes with it is something that most of us can't imagine, let alone relate to.

also, equating martin and d1ck incgonito is disingenuous. the former is a 22 year old kid, a rookie unsure of his status on the team, with an easily cuttable contract, and virtually no leverage. the other is a league veteran, the position group leader (the same position group martin is trying to get a foothold in and keep a job on), a team leader, with the trust of the mgmnt and coaching staff.

anyone saying martin should have punched incognito is a moron. if that's how you solve conflict and harassment at your workplace, i can only imagine that you've never had a job, or haven't experienced harassment. none of us know if martin approaches incognito and asked him to tone it down. what we do know is that his agent contacted team managment and the same moron who passed on dez bryant while asking him if his mother was a whore, instructed that agent to tell martin to assault a teammate.

i don't think martin comes off very well in this situation. but on my scale of responsibility the most at fault here are:

1. management and coaching staff. if you don't create an environment where your players feel comfortable coming to you with personal problems, much less problems that are created by teammates w/in the locker room, you're a terrible coach and an awful GM.

2. incognito. he's a d!ck, much like his name implies, but he's one that was approved and almost encouraged by the organization. he got kicked off two ncaa programs, one NFL franchise, and miami still gave him a shot while not disciplining him for major infractions [actually, i believe sexual assault is a felony i most states].

3. veteran leadership on the team. if anyone should have fought incognito, it should have been a vet w/ the same or greater job security and nfl experience. again, the fact that incognito himself was one of those vets with job security and a carte blanche says all i need to know about the mgmt and coaches in mia.

4. martin. he is not absolved, not by any means. could he have handled this all better? yes. he probably could have done a number of things differently, but i am not in that locker room and have a hard time commenting on things i haven't witnessed or heard reported. that said, i do feel a great deal of sympathy for a young kid trying to earn a job and not cause conflict in his organization while dealing with the stress and pressure of playing NFL football. he had a breakdown and i can't fault him for that, i have no idea how any of us would fare in that setting. as far as wanting him as a teammate? i'll welcome him on the niners with open arms, as long as his play warrants the roster spot. there's a reason why bill walsh eliminated hazing in the 9ers organization. your teammates are there to support you, not tear you down. anyone who mistakes the latter for the former has taken a few too many hits to the head.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You always have to love people on message boards asserting how someone else should have dealt with a bad situation. Even better when they act like they are a stronger person than the victim and would have dealt with it better. Best of all when they criticize the victim, but don't say a single bad thing about the asshole that started it. So tough and brave and strong-willed on the keyboard.

They really remind me of the "tough guys" coming into the military... same ones that cry in bed at night. And you have to tell them to shut the fuck up or they're getting the soap and sock treatment.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really remind me of the "tough guys" coming into the military... same ones that cry in bed at night. And you have to tell them to shut the fuck up or they're getting the soap and sock treatment.

Some of us are.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed they are all fake tough guys. Some people come online and make big claims but they are bitches in real life. I don't take any of these clowns serious, especially ones that say they need a gun to protect themselves against people who are going to kick their ass. I always found it funny when people whose only means of protection is a gun, claim to be tough. Being tough means that you can handle yourself with your hands and don't need weapons, using weapons in a fight means that you aren't tough enough to fight.

This does not include military of course as using a gun is necessary in war.

Last edited by a moderator:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Martin good luck in the future. Maybe he can be on the Opra channel with a new talk show.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Martin good luck in the future. Maybe he can be on the Opra channel with a new talk show.

we'll see him on springer when they have a show about confronting your bully

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed they are all fake tough guys. Some people come online and make big claims but they are bitches in real life. I don't take any of these clowns serious, especially ones that say they need a gun to protect themselves against people who are going to kick their ass. I always found it funny when people whose only means of protection is a gun, claim to be tough. Being tough means that you can handle yourself with your hands and don't need weapons, using weapons in a fight means that you aren't tough enough to fight.

This does not include military of course as using a gun is necessary in war.

Just as we found it hilarious that a punk like you bragged about slamming nerds into lockers when you were on a high school football team. What a douche.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree thats why I have a nickname for this one guy. Little Bitch boy. He is a fake tough guy. Talks about how he can kick my ass and how he knows what I been through and my life story. Its some funny shit.

I feel bad for the guy. Instead of having a conversation he goes to name calling. So to defend myself I fire back a little. I went to his level. That was my mistake.

This is a sports board Thread, this is a place where you write your opinion. You have the option to read it or not.

Overall we can all agree on at least this has nothing to do with the 49ers.

Lets go 49ers