• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Joe Pa done

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wrong. My anger should be focused on every adult that did NOTHING after having knowledge that Sandusky was RAPING CHILDREN. Paterno is one of those adults. The end.

How NOBODY went to the police screams COVER-UP. How anybody can't see this is frightening, honestly. And it scares me that anybody is trying to play lawyer-ball here. Sandusky was RAPING CHILDREN, and Paterno knew about it for at least a decade. He is guilty as hell, and I STRONGLY question your moral compass for suggesting otherwise.

Should the grad assistant be public enemy number one? I don't care. Maybe. I don't understand how you find a grown man RAPING A CHILD and not beat him to death, but that doesn't excuse Paterno. Being fired isn't a strong enough penalty.

1.) You can't be 100% certain based off only hearsay. 2.) Possibly Paterno could have been fed some lies about it being a cultural difference and that in Sandusky's family showering doesn't come with the same sexual overtone that it carries with the rest of us. 3.) You're being irrational

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Read the Grand jury testimony of Mike McQueary what he witnessed on March 1st 2002; This isn't hearay; there was an eye witness involved. An eye witness = cause for a criminal case. This guy told his dad & the information was passed on to a multitude of cowardly pukes who all deserved to be flogged:

On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant graduate assistant who was then 28 years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus on a Friday night near the beginning of Spring Break.

The graduate assistant, who was familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard slapping sounds.He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be 10 years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both Victim 2 and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught

It's one thing if they heard McQueary say, "I think Sandusky is molesting a 10 year old boy." It's a whole different ball game if they heard McQueary say, "I SAW Sandusky RAPING a 10 year old boy." They all make me sick. It's downright cowardly.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, ok. Jackass. Keep worrying about defending the rights of guys who PROTECTED A CHILD RAPIST. You can't possibly be this stupid.

Where did he protect them exactly? I believe telling your superiors does not equate to protection.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) You can't be 100% certain based off only hearsay. 2.) Possibly Paterno could have been fed some lies about it being a cultural difference and that in Sandusky's family showering doesn't come with the same sexual overtone that it carries with the rest of us. 3.) You're being irrational

Really? What cultural difference exonerates Sandusky from raping a child?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There is one reason these cowardly scum bags didn't go to the police: They didn't want to rock the boat for the damn football team & they cared more about reputations than the welfare of an innocent child. This is one of the most horrible things I've ever heard being done in my life time.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the Grand jury testimony of Mike McQueary what he witnessed on March 1st 2002; This isn't hearay; there was an eye witness involved. An eye witness = cause for a criminal case. This guy told his dad & the information was passed on to a multitude of cowardly pukes who all deserved to be flogged:

On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant graduate assistant who was then 28 years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus on a Friday night near the beginning of Spring Break.

The graduate assistant, who was familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard slapping sounds.He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be 10 years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both Victim 2 and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught

It's one thing if they heard McQueary say, "I think Sandusky is molesting a 10 year old boy." It's a whole different ball game if they heard McQueary say, "I SAW Sandusky RAPING a 10 year old boy." They all make me sick. It's downright cowardly.

Sick, are you as appalled by this thread as I am?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one reason these cowardly scum bags didn't go to the police: They didn't want to rock the boat for the damn football team & they cared more about reputations than the welfare of an innocent child. This is one of the most horrible things I've ever heard being done in my life time.

Thank you.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sick, are you as appalled by this thread as I am?

At LEAST as appaled at anyone who isn't filled with rage and indignation towards the cowardly assholes who pulled a Judas on a 10 year old kid.

I know a handfull of people who were raped by family members (usually dad) and / or friends of the family and other family members knew about it and did nothing. They were always afraid that if the dad went to prison they wouldn't have anyone to support them. THEN GO HUNGRY YOU COWARDLY ASS BAGS! You know if a kid is or has been sexually abused you tell the police. Period! No exceptions!

Last edited by a moderator:

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit. Is that the fucking truth there? Grand jury testimony in 2002?? Why in the fuck did they just arrest this bastard this month. I must be missing something here.

And seriously there's a couple tools on here defending this piece of shit?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At LEAST as appaled at anyone who isn't filled with rage and indignation towards the cowardly assholes who pulled a Judas on a 10 year old kid.

And with that, I'm out. Keep the fire burning, Sick. I've got a long day tomorrow. Cheers, brother.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Is that the fucking truth there? Grand jury testimony in 2002?? Why in the fuck did they just arrest this bastard this month. I must be missing something here.

Yes. Though they've run for the hills after that post.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Unless I have the facts wrong that Grand Jury testimony was from what HAPPENED in 2002, it wasn't given in 2002. Or was it? I don't know. If that testimony was given in 2002 then so many heads should roll it should look like a dump truck full of oranges tipped over.

I'm out too, but I'll leave on this note: I'm not an emotional person, but I'm not afraid to admit I was on the verge of weeping from sadness and rage when I heard this testimony being read on the radio today. How could a human being do something like that to a 10 year old child? And how could the people who knew betray him that horribly? This is the worst scandal in the history of sports and one of the worst scandals (if not THE worst) I've ever heard.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, in my mind no one is innocent. Not Joe Pa, not Curely, not Schulz, not the janitors that saw Sandusky molesting victim 8, and especially not McQueary who witnessed this and didn't end the monsters life.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, ok. Jackass. Keep worrying about defending the rights of guys who PROTECTED A CHILD RAPIST. You can't possibly be this stupid.

You are emotioanlly unstable regarding this situation. Where have I defended Joe? I pointed out other risks that he would have been under for those unstable people who are calling for violence. If I was on the board of trusties I also would have fired him, it was the safest course of action. It would appease the emotionally driven crowd, like moms that will have a say in where their kids go to school, and the people who wanted him to stay are going to forget about it in a month.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It is hearsay unless Joe saw it himself.

People should be pissed that the grad student assistant did not stop a child r*pe. He was there!!!! he had the most power to stop this and he failed. you should be pissed at the school officials who are required to go to the police and are a protected job class. They had the 2nd most power to stop this and they failed!!!!

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I have the facts wrong that Grand Jury testimony was from what HAPPENED in 2002, it wasn't given in 2002. Or was it? I don't know. If that testimony was given in 2002 then so many heads should roll it should look like a dump truck full of oranges tipped over.

I'm out too, but I'll leave on this note: I'm not an emotional person, but I'm not afraid to admit I was on the verge of weeping from sadness and rage when I heard this testimony being read on the radio today. How could a human being do something like that to a 10 year old child? And how could the people who knew betray him that horribly? This is the worst scandal in the history of sports and one of the worst scandals (if not THE worst) I've ever heard.

Yeah I just took a look at the indictment, it was from what happened in 2002, Tim Curley the athletic director and Gary Shultz VP for finance and business claimed that McCreary didn't tell them about any sexual activities - I mean molestation and r*pe. Fuckers.
I wouldn't recommend reading the rest of the indictment pretty fucking apalling. I can't believer these fuckers covered this up.

Shit came here for some light reading before hittin the sack. Poor kids.