• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My staff and I made steak, some Indian vegetarian dish, smoothies, and brownies, and ate gummies and drank smoothies and root beer tonight, so I feel like there's probably a lot of that sort of behavior going on among RAs across the nation right now. Tonight's staff meeting had a lot of really good, useful discussion, but about half of it was deciding on how we would make laundry sex as awkward for the participants as possible if we found it. We settled on fetching our laundry if the doors to the laundry room were shut and we heard noises inside, and going in and starting to put our laundry in the washer nearest the doing of the deed, without saying a word, and if they continue (which I doubt), turning to them and asking if they needed one of the washers kept free.

OR!

Asking if they were done with the washer they were nearest because we really needed it.

OR!

Asking them if they were waiting for their clothes to dry.

bahahahahahah, luckily i'd never have to experience the awkwardness laundry room sex with the way our campus is set up...i mean, yes sex happens on campus, but it has to be very secretive because we sign an oath against it (it's a christian school). but yeah, these RAs have been cooped up for way too long, and they're going crazzzzy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bahahahahahah, luckily i'd never have to experience the awkwardness laundry room sex with the way our campus is set up...i mean, yes sex happens on campus, but it has to be very secretive because we sign an oath against it (it's a christian school). but yeah, these RAs have been cooped up for way too long, and they're going crazzzzy.

Ours is not. The city of Meadville has run out of Plan B within a week of orientation each of the past two years. It's completely absurd. Most of the CAs provide their RAs with condoms to provide for their residents, but I told my RAs to get their own if they want to do that. From what I've seen, it doesn't make all that much of a difference.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
tumblr_kyy5p2FXOP1qzfw6to1_400.jpg

It would just be the head and hood. The white would, obviously, be just shaded and shadowed and the hood would be black just to kind of bold out the mask area.

very cool image, but you would absolutely need a top-notch artist to do it, because if it's off by just a little bit, it will look like Spy vs Spy or worse.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently Lynn Swann is buying the new expansion team. that's epic.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, Jonathan Dwyer will have somewhere to play in September....sheesh

i like dwyer...but there's just not a lot of room. someone's gotta go sadly, and i hate that there's really no 'developmental league' for the NFL like there is in EVERY OTHER SPORT. doesn't that just seem wrong? can't really keep these guys around...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My quote was from The McLaughlin Group. Blame my dad for me knowing that.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like dwyer...but there's just not a lot of room. someone's gotta go sadly, and i hate that there's really no 'developmental league' for the NFL like there is in EVERY OTHER SPORT. doesn't that just seem wrong? can't really keep these guys around...

AFL is as close as you get to a "developmental" league I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.