• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have to admit that it would be pretty odd if I founds pics online already with posters names from here talking about something they just said or did. :D

I was kidding about the Ritari one.

The baseball one never really crossed my mind until tonight.

I knew you made pictures, just not this one.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...wait. YOURE GETTING A TAT FROM THE GREAT ONE?!?!?!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...wait. YOURE GETTING A TAT FROM THE GREAT ONE?!?!?!

...thinking about it and looking into it.

I am making a trip out west in a few months and have some friends looking into prices for me. It would be cool, but I am not tryink to pay like 5K for a $500 tattoo.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...thinking about it and looking into it.

I am making a trip out west in a few months and have some friends looking into prices for me. It would be cool, but I am not tryink to pay like 5K for a $500 tattoo.

Well if you do telling her 4706 says Hi wont hurt anybody. She'll piss her pants when se hears those numbers roll f your lips. Kat will know exactly who youre talking about

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4706. Got it.

I need an opinion on the planned tatt:

Back story: I am an infectious disease epidemiologist which in English means that I am a glorified bug catcher but the bugs are bacteria and viruses. Essentially, I study outbreaks and epidemics and my specialty is biosecurity and exotic diseases. So, I wanted a tattoo that kind of signified this and I have been thinking about the "plague doctor" for afew years now. The mask is very unique and I kind of wanted one fashioned on my shoulder with the nose heading down my arm. This is the best angle, size, look, I have found so what do you think:

tumblr_kyy5p2FXOP1qzfw6to1_400.jpg

It would just be the head and hood. The white would, obviously, be just shaded and shadowed and the hood would be black just to kind of bold out the mask area.

Status
Not open for further replies.