• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4706. Got it.

I need an opinion on the planned tatt:

Back story: I am an infectious disease epidemiologist which in English means that I am a glorified bug catcher but the bugs are bacteria and viruses. Essentially, I study outbreaks and epidemics and my specialty is biosecurity and exotic diseases. So, I wanted a tattoo that kind of signified this and I have been thinking about the "plague doctor" for afew years now. The mask is very unique and I kind of wanted one fashioned on my shoulder with the nose heading down my arm. This is the best angle, size, look, I have found so what do you think:

tumblr_kyy5p2FXOP1qzfw6to1_400.jpg

It would just be the head and hood. The white would, obviously, be just shaded and shadowed and the hood would be black just to kind of bold out the mask area.

I think that is a very interesting back story and the picture itself is really awesome. How far do you want the nose down youre arm?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later, Ritari. I am not too far behind you

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the RAs in my building have officially gone insane. they've been working them to the bone with meeting after meeting and tonight they're basically having a rave in my hall...hahahahah, suppose i should join them.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the RAs in my building have officially gone insane. they've been working them to the bone with meeting after meeting and tonight they're basically having a rave in my hall...hahahahah, suppose i should join them.

My staff and I made steak, some Indian vegetarian dish, smoothies, and brownies, and ate gummies and drank smoothies and root beer tonight, so I feel like there's probably a lot of that sort of behavior going on among RAs across the nation right now. Tonight's staff meeting had a lot of really good, useful discussion, but about half of it was deciding on how we would make laundry sex as awkward for the participants as possible if we found it. We settled on fetching our laundry if the doors to the laundry room were shut and we heard noises inside, and going in and starting to put our laundry in the washer nearest the doing of the deed, without saying a word, and if they continue (which I doubt), turning to them and asking if they needed one of the washers kept free.

OR!

Asking if they were done with the washer they were nearest because we really needed it.

OR!

Asking them if they were waiting for their clothes to dry.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgxxAwue7Fs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgxxAwue7Fs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

...beautiful :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.