• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks, now that I commented on that story I feel obligated to give out a rep...whatever. :p

(And I never mentioned this to you but when the Caps and whats-his-name were talking a little while ago I thought about Flyers and Pens fans getting together to laugh)

EDIT: (It was Belanger)

whaddya mean? we pens and flyers fans get together to do that every may! ;)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gah, another case of the NFL's discipline being completely screwed up. They use Ben as a prominent figure and gave him a hefty sentence (no big...he was accused of horrible things and needed to learn how to behave himself in the public.) but continue to show that he's not the precedent but an outlier. Rey Malauga (Cinci lineman) PLEAD GUILTY to drunken and reckless driving in N. Kentucky this past week and was given only a fine of 2 games checks...Cedric Benson (Cinci RB) was charged with assault in Houston after punching a bar employee and was given NOTHING from the league because Goodell felt that he knew his responsibilities as a NFL player (puh-lease)...Vince Young (TEN QB) was caught on tape beating some anti-longhorn up in a strip club, and was given nothing. I'm perfectly fine with Ben getting 6 games (though he seems to deserve a 2 game cut from that), but these guys getting nothing shows the NFL knows nothing about disciplining their primadonna players.

If you think I'm fired up about this, don't get me started on poor Plexico Burress...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my folks and a few friends 4 free tickets to a nearly sold out ArenaBowl just now!

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know the prospects but probably a better trade for the Braves considering Chipper.

3 pitching prospects, 2 Righties and a lefty. Would end up getting cought in thier system for the most part. Basicly with the Braves system with pitchers, it's like a crockpot and you slowely 'cook' untill your ready

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players in the No Fun League just have huge egos and contracts. These young kids (In all sports, as a matter of fact) think they're invincible. I am fine with players getting their asses suspended (Even though they probably prefer sitting at home or going clubbing). Those stories ou brought up are crazy to go unpunished.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 pitching prospects, 2 Righties and a lefty. Would end up getting cought in thier system for the most part. Basicly with the Braves system with pitchers, it's like a crockpot and you slowely 'cook' untill your ready

(Unofrtunatley) sounds good for the Braves

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, steroids piss me off. In one way did the MLB ever say they could use them sticks in the back of my head, but if you use them I sat life ban forget the Hall of Fame.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a5f535b866.gif

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players in the No Fun League just have huge egos and contracts. These young kids (In all sports, as a matter of fact) think they're invincible. I am fine with players getting their asses suspended (Even though they probably prefer sitting at home or going clubbing). Those stories ou brought up are crazy to go unpunished.

agreed...my opinion on the thing is, if this happens to a normal person, what are the consequences? normally, a LOT more. i mean, to clarify, i don't condone ben not getting punished, seriously i don't...most pittsburghers lost most of their respect for the guy with those allegations (i do admit i'm happy to see him on the right path), BUT to let those things go is atrocious. a freaking DUI??? they said Malagua hit 2 parked cars and a parking meter. Thank God they weren't pedestrians (Donte Stallworth at least got a YEAR for that...)

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey John, do you know where you'll be sitting Friday night?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saying, if i ever put a GIF of some sexy man dancing, yall can't complain ;)

*chances are i'm not going to, so don't get your knickers in a knot*

Status
Not open for further replies.