• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say first off despite my occasional use of sarcasm and very rarely being a smart ass before today I haven’t been in a fight of any sort since high school almost 20 (sigh) years ago.

During the workday I snuck out to do some grocery shopping. I am trying to make some basil bruschetta (recipe and details later!) and I needed a few things. As I walked by the door on the way out of the store there were two guys, probably twins, standing there looking at me. One was wearing a Steelers Polomalau (sp? well I tried) jersey and the other was wearing a Penguins Crosby T-shirt. They were both glaring at me in my Raven t-shirt.

As I walked by glaring back the Steelers one wiped his nose on the back of his hand and said "Nice shirt, did you buy some steak knives to stab some people with?"

"Hey there are some female shoppers alone", I answered, "Call Ben he may be able to corner them in the cereal or paper towel aisle".

Crosby fan pointed at his shirt and said "This town is too poor to have a hockey team, do you even know what that is?”

"Yes I am a Canadiens fan, ever hear of them. Hear of them in May perhaps?” I responded.

They angrily followed me out to my car and graciously let me put the basil I bought down so it didn’t get bruised. I turned to ask if we’re really going to do this and I got punched right in the jaw. Shocked I was barely able to cover up before the next barrage of punches. I dodged one and faked with my left and punched with my right just like good ol' Mr. Clark taught me in high school and knocked Troy fan back a bit.

I turned to face Crosby fan as he hit be with a glancing blow to the side of my head. Luckily I wore sunscreen (thanks Mom) so his punch slid right off without doing too much damage. I grabbed him by his shirt and punched him a few times bloodying his nose. Knowing he was down for a bit I turned toward Troy fan just as he broke the guy code of fighting and kicked me right into the balls. I kneeled over as they advanced on me. As Troy fan tried to get me in a headlock I bit him hard on his arm drawing blood.

Just then I heard a voice and they let go of me. Looking to see who came to my rescue I saw an angry woman carrying a grocery bag. She angrily started screaming at me “Stop hurting my kids, they’re only 6!”

Pushing the kids away I yelled “feet don’t fail me now!” and ran home. All things considered, besides the shiner I think I came out on top in this altercation. I still got it.

Fucking kids deserve it. :D

But you lost me with twins hanging out

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8/7- @ Penguins-First game at the Consol
8/16 vs Penguins-First Home Penguin game
12/1 vs Bruins- First home game since last year's series
1/23 @ Blackhawks- Figure it out :p

I am excited for these 4 games the most. What games are you guys exicted for?

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8/7- @ Penguins-First game at the Consol
8/16 vs Penguins-First Home Penguin game
12/1 vs Bruins- First home game since last year's series
1/23 @ Blackhawks- Figure it out :p

I am excited for these 4 games the most. What games are you guys exicted for?

I think you mean 10/7 and 10/16. :D

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeds, you had me going a teensy bit there...not a ton though, because most coherent pittsburghers wouldn't attack you like that...not just at a random grocery store. it was good though, certainly worthy of the rep. :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeds, you had me going a teensy bit there...not a ton though, because most coherent pittsburghers wouldn't attack you like that...not just at a random grocery store. it was good though, certainly worthy of the rep. :D

Well thanks, now that I commented on that story I feel obligated to give out a rep...whatever. :p

(And I never mentioned this to you but when the Caps and whats-his-name were talking a little while ago I thought about Flyers and Pens fans getting together to laugh)

EDIT: (It was Belanger)

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves tie it up after a DP from Melky WITH THE BASES LOADED AND 0 OUTS!!!! But then the Nats D misplays a pop up between center and 2nd to make up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.