• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Babe, Hank, Other dude I can't think of who played with the yankees, and then the steriod users, bonds, Sosa, A-rod

5th. Hank, Babe, Willie Mays, and Junior. I don't think he'll play long enough to pass Junior.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[YOUTUBE]HAcg-kMC4QA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my random off topic thought of the day:

is it just coincidence that canadian MLB all-stars Jason Bay and Justin Morneau are both suffering concussion symptoms stemming from seemingly innocuous looking baseball collision injuries or might it have something to do with the fact they may have had some concussion injuries playing minor league hockey while growing up ... Corey Koskies MLB career ended via concussion too? wacky!

youre next Joey Votto !!!

(wtf ... actually he was dealing with dizziness and double vision last year)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is it just coincidence that canadian MLB all-stars Jason Bay and Justin Morneau are both suffering concussion symptoms stemming from seemingly innocuous looking baseball collision injuries or might it have something to do with the fact they may have had some concussion injuries playing minor league hockey while growing up ... Corey Koskies MLB career ended via concussion too? wacky!

hahaha, it certainly can be correlated. the most disturbing thing about all of this is that these are baseball players being held down for so long with these symptoms. the twins are going about it the RIGHT way with keeping morneau out until he is actually ready. makes you think 'wow, those football players that come back from severe concussions after only a few weeks must be really tough!' their brains will be mush in a few years if the NFL doesn't pick up the slack. NHL tends to be pretty cautious with these too...NFL is just ridiculously bad with concussions.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morneau is awesome, but he's killing my fantasy team with each passing day and no play. :(

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to know who the hell that chick is off to the right of the sports SportsHoopla banner up top. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.