• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is enjoying this, but blood clots are fucking scary and I hope he gets this dealt with quickly.

It's just an absurd way to get one.. And honestly, if he was holding it that long, I'm surprised he didn't get other things sooner. That's really bad for you.

It's also something people stop doing once their age hits double digits. Because it hurts. There's no real motivation to do it.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just an absurd way to get one.. And honestly, if he was holding it that long, I'm surprised he didn't get other things sooner. That's really bad for you.

It's also something people stop doing once their age hits double digits. Because it hurts. There's no real motivation to do it.

It apparently started as an infection and eventually became a blood clot. Agreed with BBB though, blood clots scare the shit out of me (had emergency surgery to remove one when I was 15). Is it safe to play assuming he's going to be pumped full of blood thinners? I understand it's not hockey where the potential for getting cut is exponentially higher than just about anywhere else but still.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It apparently started as an infection and eventually became a blood clot. Agreed with BBB though, blood clots scare the shit out of me (had emergency surgery to remove one when I was 15). Is it safe to play assuming he's going to be pumped full of blood thinners? I understand it's not hockey where the potential for getting cut is exponentially higher than just about anywhere else but still.

Well this is just a case study in how to not take care of yourself, then, isn't it? I would have to imagine an infection would have hurt or something, right? He had to ignore the signals his body was giving him to, 1) not pee when he had to, and 2) not notice the infection. This was super preventable with just simple taking care of himself.

I'd be pretty upset with him if I were Mets management. A professional athlete should know how to take cues from his body. It's kind of important to his livelihood. And given how obvious these cues are (pain and other discomfort), this is probably closer to active ignoring than it is to simply not noticing.

I mean, obviously I hope treatment goes well and he gets better, but yeesh, this is pretty ridiculous.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caption: "When you're struggling to make a decision..." We just dared @cc20rake 15K to eat the giant plate of lobster mac n' cheese weighing in at a crisp 8 lbs... #WhatWouldYouDo#LetTheSeasonBegin#ILoveMyTeam Updates: 8:34 he is still struggling with it 8:45 im losing hope over here 8:53 not looking good... 8:56 @kpillar11 shows up and is upset that #CoachBelo is taking so long to decide 8:59 officially has waved the white flag, not even an attempt...disappointing...

Jesus Christ guys, the season starts in 3 fucking days maybe don't encourage the first baseman to have a heart attack?!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's Italian ... he should be able to do that ... did he not even try??? I AM DISAPPOINT!!!!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's Italian ... he should be able to do that ... did he not even try??? I AM DISAPPOINT!!!!!
I think he tried somewhat - the plate in front of him looks to have macaroni residue as well as on the fork and knife.

On the other side, lobster mac and cheese never really tasted all that great to me. Maybe if it was 8 lbs of penne...

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers hired Jonah Keri as their Jays analytics guy. They might as well and get good use our of him and put him on the second intermission panel in place of PJ tomorrow night and see what happens.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers hired Jonah Keri as their Jays analytics guy. They might as well and get good use our of him and put him on the second intermission panel in place of PJ tomorrow night and see what happens.
Did they really hire him full-time?

If so, I might actually watch with mute off intermittently.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Ohio State, 49ers and Ravens QB Troy Smith getting pulled over for a DUI.

"How are you tonight, sir?"

"I'm officer, sir. I'm officer"

I'm crying.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we should add former Montreal Alouettes QB to the list, BBB.

/The officer should have asked him to recite the alphabet from 'C' to 'W' a la francais.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we should add former Montreal Alouettes QB to the list, BBB.

/The officer should have asked him to recite the alphabet from 'C' to 'W' a la francais.
Didn't he play for the Argos too? Or at least sign here at one point?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First opening day loss for King Felix.
Wonder how bad the M's have to be to finally consider trading Felix. Finished 4th in the ALW 5 of the past 6 years, do they need to be in 5th at the deadline in order to finally say fuck it and cash in?

That would be one hell of a nice replacement for Price, though a few prospects would have to have promising seasons in order for any of them to look attractive enough for that kind of deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.