• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals were a baseball team that didn't really have a flaw. Tough to beat a team like that, especially when you continuously shoot yourself in the foot and your 2-6 hitters become invisible.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals were a baseball team that didn't really have a flaw. Tough to beat a team like that, especially when you continuously shoot yourself in the foot and your 2-6 hitters become invisible.

If Duda made a half-decent throw to home, Hosmer's out by a mile. That's a rough way to lose the game.

On which note, I was a little upset with the broadcast for lauding Hosmer's baserunning there. That was terrible baserunning. He just got lucky. His odds of making it home after being looked back to third were not good. If Cain or Dyson did the same thing, great baserunning, but not Hosmer.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Zimmerman and wouldnt mind the Tigers getting Cespedes back, but only after they fix the freaking bullpen.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a personal note, we are just about moved in to our new place, and the cable and internet should be all hooked up, so I should be on again more regularly.

You've been warned.

<evil laugh>

:suds:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think their starting pitching was nothing to write home about, but their bullpen was so good that they really only needed a starter to get through 6, and even they only got through 5 they could win it. In so many ways the Mets handed them wins. The Mets played a near perfect series against the Cubs...the world series was just about the opposite of that performance. The Royals played that near perfect series instead. Solid defense, solid bullpen, and aggressive base running. And no MadBum in the way.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byung-ho Park to the Twins, and he's given up bat flips, apparently.

Both of those things make me sad. :(

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Griffey Jr. on the baseball hall of fame ballot - I think he's a sure fire first ballot Hall of Famer.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Griffey Jr. on the baseball hall of fame ballot - I think he's a sure fire first ballot Hall of Famer.

Probably the best all around player I've seen and one guy who I'd be pretty surprised to hear they used PEDs. Unlike all of the other greats from his era his career took the natural decline.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the best all around player I've seen and one guy who I'd be pretty surprised to hear they used PEDs. Unlike all of the other greats from his era his career took the natural decline.

loved the kid and loved the M's teams he played for but i WOULDNT be surprised to hear he DID use peds :noidea:

Should be unanimous, really. It won't be, but it should.

Im sure someone in the media will be too miffed that he wore his hat backwards all the time to vote for him

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loved the kid and loved the M's teams he played for but i WOULDNT be surprised to hear he DID use peds :noidea:

Im sure someone in the media will be too miffed that he wore his hat backwards all the time to vote for him
God damn disrespectful he is. Ain't nobody respecting the damn game no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.