• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think you can even read. Nothing I said was ridiculous. I’ll keep my cats tethered. They will live long lives because they will not get run over by a car or eaten by a neighbours dog or a bear. Dogs here are not allowed to be roaming unless they’re on a leash or in their yard. You tell me how to keep a cat in your yard without tethering it. Mine get 30 feet of rope and that’s more than enough for them. That covers a lot of area around the Post.

I guess I love my cats more than you love yours.
You said my cats “deserved to get eaten by dogs or run over by cars” and I said “no animal deserves that”. I was right and you are wrong

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a free-range cat when we were in grade school that got killed by a car about two houses down from ours. RIP, Boots. We see far too many missing cat posters now. We try to know exactly where the cats are inside the house. They don’t like leashes or harnesses. They're happy with windowsills and sitting on the porch.

I think things changed as everywhere got more populated and suddenly people lost the ability to control animals that were a danger to cats, like foxes and coyotes.
In Arizona there are so many things that will kill cats or get them in trouble. When I was a kid in California our cats always roamed around. We never even had a litter box and they all lived long lives. Here in AZ I keep losing my beloved pets so I stopped getting cats and went to dogs, tortoises and a parrot

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said my cats “deserved to get eaten by dogs or run over by cars” and I said “no animal deserves that”. I was right and you are wrong

Well, if that’s the way you’re taking it fine, but that’s not what I meant. I meant having them on a rope and a tether is cat insurance.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if that’s the way you’re taking it fine, but that’s not what I meant. I meant having them on a rope and a tether is cat insurance.
It’s what you said. It’s a direct quote but if you are an animal lover I know you didn’t mean it

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a Russian Blue like that years ago and he was the best cat I ever had. Extremely friendly and so smart. He was really something. A great hunter. He always brought his trophies home for us to share in and praise him for. He finally lost a battle with a rattlesnake one day and he did not survive. We were heartbroken
That sucks. Growing up most of our cats spent some time outside. We had one that just disappeared. It's awful.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. Growing up most of our cats spent some time outside. We had one that just disappeared. It's awful.
It is. My kids were devastated when they lost our cat to the rattlesnake. That darn cat used to go down to the bus stop every school day and wait for them to come home from school. He was like a dog.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a neat looking dog! Looks happy, like the white at the end of the tail.

We were suggesting a new name (Old one was Gus) in the text chain.

Bruno
Bear( My sister in law is against it)
Theodore
Sammy

Going to go with Canucks Fandom and suggest Arty.

Scout will be the other one