• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get neighbourhood cats hunting in our backyard, which is a wild backyard even though it’s in the city. I really dislike that. I’ve seen them chasing squirrels that I throw peanuts too, I’ve seen them hunting robins. I get it’s what they do but people should control her pets. And to be clear, I hate it if I see a neighbours dog come running through my yard. The dog should be at home, or on a leash being walked by its owner.
The other thing I really fucking hate is when you get some male tom in heat roaming around looking for a piece of tail and they’re spraying all over our yard and all over our doors and windows and lawn chairs. Not having your cats fixed is as big a deal to me as letting them free range and shit and my neighbours garden. When we got our cats as rescue cats, they all came neutered. Part of the purchase contract.
Yeah, I think all the rescued cats here get fixed before adoption. We have a problem with feral kittens and dumped kittens. The GF works as a volunteer at a local shop. There are too many kittens. They all seem to get adopted, though. Still, I'm sure we're not even close to controlling the number of cats born each yebyar. Ours are neutered, too. Even though the cats never go out, it’s still the right thing to do.

It calms the cats doVTwn, too. Whiskey was developing a habit of peeing on the furniture, and getting him fixed got rid of that.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think all the rescued cats here get fixed before adoption. We have a problem with feral kittens and dumped kittens. The GF works as a volunteer at a local shop. There are too many kittens. They all seem to get adopted, though. Still, I'm sure we're not even close to controlling the number of cats born each yebyar. Ours are neutered, too. Even though the cats never go out, it’s still the right thing to do.

It calms the cats doVTwn, too. Whiskey was developing a habit of peeing on the furniture, and getting him fixed got rid of that.
We always fix ours

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice looking cats!
Are they overweight or is that a trick of the light? I have a beanbag chair that looks like the one on the right, but it doesn't purr when I sit on it. Either way, good looking cats

Loki and Odin. Odin is lanky as hell. Loki (on the right) has thicker fur but is heavier although not fat. Indy our 3rd could be called chunky for sure though.