• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: euro 2012 tournament thread

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
caman ... at least get on him when its due (which is often to be honest) ... dont try and pick out dumb mistakes and assume he's trying to draw a penalty ... :L He saw Cassano in the middle and probably thought he had more time because the Spanish back fell out at the side touchline when Balotelli won the challenge from him

it was the only play of the entire game i saw... and it just looked ridiculous.
I didn't know who it was when i saw the play develop. just saw the name (and retard hair) on the replay.

so i wasn't specifically looking for something to pick on him (or anyone) for, I thought I was going to see a goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
argh :frusty:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was the only play of the entire game i saw... and it just looked ridiculous.I didn't know who it was when i saw the play develop. just saw the name (and retard hair) on the replay.

youre sounding like a bruins fan now

:behindsofa:

Torres display today was ridiculous too ... and RVP's display yesterday was even more so retarded

centre forwards arent used to having a clear break in unabated from the wing ... from the look on his face and the angle he was coming in at you could see Balotelli froze

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Torres display today was ridiculous too ... and RVP's display yesterday was even more so retarded

centre forwards arent used to having a clear break in unabated from the wing ... from the look on his face and the angle he was coming in at you could see Balotelli froze

didn't see torres. literally caught this play between my kid's garfield episodes.
paused for a bit b/c thought it was a goal a-comin'.
IF he froze because he had too much time and room, that's much better than what i thought he did. I have my suspicions though. a guy with the talent he displayed on the other clip aught not to freeze when he has a direct line to the net.
I know literally three things about this guy:
- douchebag hair
- failed unnecessary spin-o-rama attempt inside the 6 yard box in some exhibition play, where the coach pulled him out of the game for it.
- this play, where he appeared to pass up a glorious scoring chance to try to get a PK

did see van Persie yesterday.... another :L
I was impressed with Ronaldo yesterday though. I saw him make his way to the 18 yard box twice, and he didn't fall down either time.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

168817684_e6a315de0a.jpg

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought Balotelli and Torres were both embarrassing for their teams today. Torres really should have put Spain ahead. Their tying goal was a thing of beauty. I really can't hate on them, their passing is too captivating.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWESOME!!!

:thumb: for Buffon

8d1f29dcb33411e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont have an xbox with a gold account and the espn app.........

Ummm... No, they dont allow those at work, lol. I have XBL Gold at home, along with my XBox and my TV and my AT&T U-Verse receiver with ESPN on it.

All the game times are at noon and 2:45pm for the most part. I work til about 4-6pm.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll have to catch the replay of England v France later today. I read that France has won the last three games versus the Three Lions. No Rooney (suspension), no Lampard (injury), it's gonna be tough.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll have to catch the replay of England v France later today. I read that France has won the last three games versus the Three Lions. No Rooney (dumbass), no Lampard (injury), it's gonna be tough.

Fixed

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought Balotelli and Torres were both embarrassing for their teams today. Torres really should have put Spain ahead. Their tying goal was a thing of beauty. I really can't hate on them, their passing is too captivating.

Truly fun to watch.

I sincerely believe that if Torres was allowed to start he would be able to finish better. I think it's tough for him specifically to come in cold.

He does a fantastic job of getting in space and streaking down the field, but yeah he just could not finish. Not nearly as bad as Balotelli though. That was downright bush league.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly fun to watch.

I sincerely believe that if Torres was allowed to start he would be able to finish better. I think it's tough for him specifically to come in cold.

He does a fantastic job of getting in space and streaking down the field, but yeah he just could not finish.

i dont think its about him coming in cold ... he had fresh legs and was running by Italys defenders ... his finish/strike rate is atrocious ... but yah I think if Spain played with a true striker yesterday (not just Torres) from the start they would have won

a 4 - 6 formation ??? yah sure... pretty passing ... but it looked like all those midfielders were trying to pass the ball all the way into the net

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think its about him coming in cold ... he had fresh legs and was running by Italys defenders ... his finish/strike rate is atrocious ... but yah I think if Spain played with a true striker yesterday (not just Torres) from the start they would have won

a 4 - 6 formation ??? yah sure... pretty passing ... but it looked like all those midfielders were trying to pass the ball all the way into the net

That's been a Spanish issue for years though, even when they do play with a traditional striker.

They've often seemed more interested with how it looks than the end result.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's been a Spanish issue for years though, even when they do play with a traditional striker.

They've often seemed more interested with how it looks than the end result.

they seem to have figured it out the past 2 major tournaments :noidea:

If David Villa was there, the result wouldnt have been a question ... there are better options on the bench than Torres ... its like spain is daydreaming that if they could only drop Messi in there lol

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they seem to have figured it out the past 2 major tournaments :noidea:

If David Villa was there, the result wouldnt have been a question ... there are better options on the bench than Torres ... its like spain is daydreaming that if they could only drop Messi in there lol

I think in the last two tournaments they were just that could that they could pull it off, similar to some of the old Brazilian teams that also seemed far too interested in the look than the result but were just that much better than their opponents.