• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would fire Marvin Lewis and cut Jones and Burfict if I was the GM of the Bengals. Lewis for not being able to keep them under control and those two morons for giving the Steelers the win. What an embarrassment for Cincinnati.

That was a total embarrassment for the Cincinnati Bengals organization

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL needs to really get their shit together too. What they allowed from both sides last night was absurd. Between the bad calls and losing control multiple time the crew handling that game doesn't deserve enough chance this playoff season. The Steelers and Bengals acted like total fuckwits and it's a shame that one of them had to be rewarded with a win.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always thought some of the dumbest athletes are football players. So many times I have seen get enticed into a penalty at the expense of their own team.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL needs to really get their shit together too. What they allowed from both sides last night was absurd. Between the bad calls and losing control multiple time the crew handling that game doesn't deserve enough chance this playoff season. The Steelers and Bengals acted like total fuckwits and it's a shame that one of them had to be rewarded with a win.

I agree!

The officials should have flagged earlier, and tossed bodies, rather than letting the game control them.

It was a bad day for the NFL in general, not just for those two franchises.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that was a crazy good fourth quarter and OT. Good for Fitzgerald and Palmer. The cards are one of the few teams I can stomach winning the super bowl.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that was a crazy good fourth quarter and OT. Good for Fitzgerald and Palmer. The cards are one of the few teams I can stomach winning the super bowl.

Im rooting for the Cards, or Carolina and even Denver at this point. Don't care to see the Steelers, Seattle or NE win the SB this year.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone besides me ready to hear the last of this creature?

“Hardy partied a lot during the season and simply was not in great physical shape as the season wore on and on and on,” Cole said. “That was part of the reason he was tardy to several meetings during the season and part of the reason the team felt so distracted by his presence.”

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Hardy partied a lot during the season and simply was not in great physical shape as the season wore on and on and on,” Cole said. “That was part of the reason he was tardy to several meetings during the season and part of the reason the team felt so distracted by his presence.”

I'm ready to hear he's playing in another uniform, doesn't deserve to wear a star on his helmet

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

would rather they pass on him and perhaps consider something like both Derrick Shelby and Olivier Vernon

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would rather they pass on him and perhaps consider something like both Derrick Shelby and Olivier Vernon

Honestly. I don't care what we do, as long as Hardy is not part of the solution.

The guy has been nothing but disruptive since the 8th grade.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy to see D Ware get his win. Jerry you really are stupid.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy to see D Ware get his win. Jerry you really are stupid.

Ware transitioned to solely being a pass rusher on in Denver. He was going to make too much money in Dallas to do that. It sucked to see him leave, but they made the right call for both parties. Good for Demarcus, because he deserves all good things that happen to him.

Also Jerry is one of the big reasons Ware was taken as a Cowboy. Parcells didn't really like him that early and wanted to pass on him. If Bill had his way he would have taken Spears at that pick and been done with it.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray to the Titans!

Saw they were in negotiations, did they get it finalized?

Nevermind, I forgot they cant finalize anything until tomorrow

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles finalizing trade that will send RB DeMarco Murray to Titans
By John Breech |

March 7, 2016 7:28 pm ET

The Philadelphia Eagles are on the verge of unloading DeMarco Murray.

The sports agency that represents Murray tweeted on Monday that Philadelphia is in the process of finalizing a deal with Tennessee that will send Murray to the Titans.

According to ESPN.com, the Eagles will get an unspecified draft pick compensation in exchange for Murray.

The fact that Murray is being traded isn't a surprise. The 28-year-old running has wanted out of Philadelphia for months now. In his only season with the team, Murray got lost in Chip Kelly's offense and never really produced. Murray only crossed the 100-yard mark one time in 15 games in 2015.

Murray's failures in Philadelphia were somewhat shocking, considering that he was coming off a 2014 season with the Cowboys where he led the NFL in rushing with 1,845 yards. Murray used the leverage from his 2014 season to score a huge five-year, $42 millioncontract with the Eagles in March 2015.

After Kelly was fired by Philadelphia, Murray still wanted out. The running back even kept his distance from new Eagles coach Doug Pederson.

Pederson admitted on March 3 that there had been zero communication with Murray since Jan. 14, when Pederson was hired.

"I don't know," Pederson said, when asked if Murray was happy. "I haven't talked to him. I can't tell you one way or the other if he is or not."

Pederson and the Eagles spent the day on Monday trading players leftover from the Kelly regime. Besides the Murray trade, the Eagles are also expected to send Byron Maxwell and Kiko Alonso to the Dolphins. However, it should be noted that neither of these trades can be officially finalized until the new league years begins at 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday.

DeMarco_Murray_Trade_Rumors_Cowboys_Eagles.jpg
DeMarco Murray is likely headed to the Titans. (USATSI)

EAGLES REBUILDING?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles finalizing trade that will send RB DeMarco Murray to Titans
By John Breech |

March 7, 2016 7:28 pm ET

The Philadelphia Eagles are on the verge of unloading DeMarco Murray.

The sports agency that represents Murray tweeted on Monday that Philadelphia is in the process of finalizing a deal with Tennessee that will send Murray to the Titans.

According to ESPN.com, the Eagles will get an unspecified draft pick compensation in exchange for Murray.

The fact that Murray is being traded isn't a surprise. The 28-year-old running has wanted out of Philadelphia for months now. In his only season with the team, Murray got lost in Chip Kelly's offense and never really produced. Murray only crossed the 100-yard mark one time in 15 games in 2015.

Murray's failures in Philadelphia were somewhat shocking, considering that he was coming off a 2014 season with the Cowboys where he led the NFL in rushing with 1,845 yards. Murray used the leverage from his 2014 season to score a huge five-year, $42 millioncontract with the Eagles in March 2015.

After Kelly was fired by Philadelphia, Murray still wanted out. The running back even kept his distance from new Eagles coach Doug Pederson.

Pederson admitted on March 3 that there had been zero communication with Murray since Jan. 14, when Pederson was hired.

"I don't know," Pederson said, when asked if Murray was happy. "I haven't talked to him. I can't tell you one way or the other if he is or not."

Pederson and the Eagles spent the day on Monday trading players leftover from the Kelly regime. Besides the Murray trade, the Eagles are also expected to send Byron Maxwell and Kiko Alonso to the Dolphins. However, it should be noted that neither of these trades can be officially finalized until the new league years begins at 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday.

View attachment 95524
DeMarco Murray is likely headed to the Titans. (USATSI)

EAGLES REBUILDING?

I bet you the people who talk nothing but shit about Jerry will never give him credit for letting Demarco walk in free agency. I am not a huge Jerry fan, but objectively he's nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be as a person or an owner.

Demarco only has himself to blame. Have fun in Nashville buddy.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you the people who talk nothing but shit about Jerry will never give him credit for letting Demarco walk in free agency. I am not a huge Jerry fan, but objectively he's nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be as a person or an owner.

Demarco only has himself to blame. Have fun in Nashville buddy.

Yeah I think most of us that could see what Demarco was going to fetch in $, if honest w ourselves, knew it was way too much. He left for the money and its going mean some miserable years on some bad teams. Eagles last year and a couple more in Tenn are likely coming. Don't spend it all, you may not get much relatively speaking in the future

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think most of us that could see what Demarco was going to fetch in $, if honest w ourselves, knew it was way too much. He left for the money and its going mean some miserable years on some bad teams. Eagles last year and a couple more in Tenn are likely coming. Don't spend it all, you may not get much relatively speaking in the future

You just don't spend a lot of money on FA running backs in the NFL. You draft them and either let them walk or trade them for some picks.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't spend a lot of money on FA running backs in the NFL. You draft them and either let them walk or trade them for some picks.

Especially when you get the workload he got in Dallas that final season. Though he's missed some time in his career w injuries, that year had to put lots of miles on that body