• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kong x Godzilla was excellent.. everything I wanted .. story shit as usual but so good for monster fights

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I love the videogames and so far the trailers have me sold, can't wait

Don't know anything about the video game, but looking forward to it as well.
I was in the same boat for The Last of Us. Didn't know anything. Loved the show.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the videogames and so far the trailers have me sold, can't wait

I played a lot of the games and liked them. Not the latest thought. The show looks good to me, it looks fun. An ad for one of the games years ago ended with a guy walking away and saying "c'mon boy" to his dog. I read an article that suggested that clip sold lots and lots of games. I am surprised they didn't end a commercial like that.

I thought the main actress was good in Yellow Jackets, looks good in this.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played a lot of the games and liked them. Not the latest thought. The show looks good to me, it looks fun. An ad for one of the games years ago ended with a guy walking away and saying "c'mon boy" to his dog. I read an article that suggested that clip sold lots and lots of games. I am surprised they didn't end a commercial like that.

I thought the main actress was good in Yellow Jackets, looks good in this.

I'm 2 1/2 episodes in and loving it. How much of that is because I love the games I'm not sure, I'd be curious to hear thoughts from a non gamer.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 2 1/2 episodes in and loving it. How much of that is because I love the games I'm not sure, I'd be curious to hear thoughts from a non gamer.
I watched the first tonight and really liked it. The Lucy/vault part was particularly good.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch Hot Ones? The show on YouTube where they eat the wings? Conan is insane.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 in now, really good. Ella Purnell is fantastic.
i watched the Sidney Sweeney one
That's a good one. Florence Pugh recently was good too.

Elizabeth Olsen and Halle Berry are pretty fun too. Fun to look at and are not phased at all. Just not bothered by the heat.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flash was a horrific movie, just absolutely brutal.
Cgi is so bad I think they knew it was going to fail so they stopped putting money into it hoping Michael Keaton would bring in $$. And the other things they did in that movie were just laughable. Ill spoiler tag the big ones

Start of the movie had me laughing so hard when that nurse literally THREW the baby out the window of the collapsing building that it set the tone that this movie was going to be a car accident
the Christopher Reeve Cameo was the worst CGI I have ever seen, it looked like he was melting
the Nicholas Cage Superman Cameo actually got a WTF out of me verbally... that was so cringe worthy
Supergirl was the worst written character they could have introduced. The actress was fantastic (and looked even better) but they made her so weak

even Michael Keaton as batman could not redeem this movie
and lastly that fucking cameo of George Clooney as Bruce Wayne at the end the biggest piece of garbage ever shown. They literally just threw in whatever ingredient they had in the cupboard they could. This was outright laughable.

only good thing that can come out of this movie is that Ezra Miller is DONE on this Franchise. .... he better be done

2 out of 10

for Spoiler Cameo #2

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blue beetle was a great superhero movie.. I wish I'd seen it sooner ... 8.5/10

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joy Ride was pretty funny.

Conan O'brien Must Go on Max is pretty great, at least the first two.