• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching Yellowjackets on Showtime/Amazon. Its a lot of fun.
Yep. Its shot in our neck of the woods too. Pretty much exclusively at a paintball place/forest i went to a couple times way back in the day.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Its shot in our neck of the woods too. Pretty much exclusively at a paintball place/forest i went to a couple times way back in the day.
Close enough to you that you had to notify them of your past? Did you get caught trying to join the frolicking on the beach scene? Just kidding, about the past. I'm sure you tried to join the beach scene.

If they are there next year and if Liv Hewson is there, could you tell her I'm a big fan. Nothing creepy, I've seen her in a few things and I think she is funny and I like her delivery. She stole most of her scenes in Santa Clarita Diet IMO.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close enough to you that you had to notify them of your past? Did you get caught trying to join the frolicking on the beach scene? Just kidding, about the past. I'm sure you tried to join the beach scene.

If they are there next year and if Liv Hewson is there, could you tell her I'm a big fan. Nothing creepy, I've seen her in a few things and I think she is funny and I like her delivery. She stole most of her scenes in Santa Clarita Diet IMO.
No the forest scenes are south surrey and im in north burnaby … THATS LIKE PHOENIX TO GLENDALE!!!

The frolic’ing scenes were filmed at a place called Stave Lake which IS EVEN FARTHER AWAY!!! They filmed “the 100” there as well which was more nipply. Was worried yellowjackets was going to be similar to the 100 lol

/Firefly Lane was filming at my sons highschool which is 2 blocks away from our house. I dropped him off one morning and i could have sworn i saw Katherine Heigl walking away from the food truck with a gallon of OJ

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the forest scenes are south surrey and im in north burnaby … THATS LIKE PHOENIX TO GLENDALE!!!

The frolic’ing scenes were filmed at a place called Stave Lake which IS EVEN FARTHER AWAY!!! They filmed “the 100” there as well which was more nipply. Was worried yellowjackets was going to be similar to the 100 lol

/Firefly Lane was filming at my sons highschool which is 2 blocks away from our house. I dropped him off one morning and i could have sworn i saw Katherine Heigl walking away from the food truck with a gallon of OJ
lol you should have said Hi to Katherine, by all accounts shes really easy going and friendly. lol

I was worried a few times in Yellowjackets. In the first 5 minutes of the first episode they had slow motion of the girls running/bouncing into the pep rally. The few girls I looked up were in their 20s so its a bit less creepy.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had a zoom meeting scheduled for 2pm yesterday and i shit you not, i was eating a hot dog when it was announced on our slack channel at the last minute that it was being moved to 12:30. Was really tempted to type “i dont think you can do that”

/yes i watched “i think you should leave” episodes on repeat that past 2 weeks

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had a zoom meeting scheduled for 2pm yesterday and i shit you not, i was eating a hot dog when it was announced on our slack channel at the last minute that it was being moved to 12:30. Was really tempted to type “i dont think you can do that”

/yes i watched “i think you should leave” episodes on repeat that past 2 weeks
I had never seen that show.... watched 9 episodes tonight. Thanks!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
anyone watching the Boba Fett thing?

how is it?
Family isn't super stoked to get going, though they enjoyed Mandalorian.
So need to know whether to urge them a bit, or just watch on my own

(currently re-watching Mr Inbetween, because it was so frickin' fantastic)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone watching the Boba Fett thing?

how is it?
Family isn't super stoked to get going, though they enjoyed Mandalorian.
So need to know whether to urge them a bit, or just watch on my own

(currently re-watching Mr Inbetween, because it was so frickin' fantastic)

Very slow start, some great fan feeds but mostly average. Temura Morrison is a terrible actor and he looks like he is constipated in every fight scene without a helmet on. Ill still watch :)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how some of the scenes go exactly where you think they will and are funny. And others go off in odd places I never saw coming - for example the birthday gift one.
Great performance from walking dead Glenn lol

The absurd is what will always get me howling… ie “Baby of the year”

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
also, 194 was released on this day in...... well, 1984

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great performance from walking dead Glenn lol

The absurd is what will always get me howling… ie “Baby of the year”
Pretty good side bit in the calico pants one. "hold the door, hold the door,hold the door!" and then he casually walks down the hallway. Made me laugh every time.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good side bit in the calico pants one. "hold the door, hold the door,hold the door!" and then he casually walks down the hallway. Made me laugh every time.
Hah … that was awesome comeds … great and all … but … did you give?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tip of my hat* to James Gunn. When I heard they were making a series about Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad I thought it was going to be awful even with Gunn's involvement. Three episodes in and it's a lot of fun. Cena is a cool guy** but I always thought he was a bad actor. In this so far he's pretty solid. Nice mix of comedy, violence, and action.

Also every show should have an opening credits like this show.

*newsboy cap

**John Cena Has Granted Over 600 Make a Wish Foundation Wishes—More Than Any Celebrity in History

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tip of my hat* to James Gunn. When I heard they were making a series about Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad I thought it was going to be awful even with Gunn's involvement. Three episodes in and it's a lot of fun. Cena is a cool guy** but I always thought he was a bad actor. In this so far he's pretty solid. Nice mix of comedy, violence, and action.

Also every show should have an opening credits like this show.

*newsboy cap

**John Cena Has Granted Over 600 Make a Wish Foundation Wishes—More Than Any Celebrity in History
Another one filmed in our neck of the woods. Cena was known to stay in character (and costume) outside of filming hours/days lol