• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks fun

That does look like fun. Good cast good action. Plus the world has been waiting for Tig Notaro* in an action role for years! He is not really a great actor but I kind of like Batista. My Spy was not terrible - I keep looking for Stuber to be free somewhere.

*I bet she'll be fine

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does look like fun. Good cast good action. Plus the world has been waiting for Tig Notaro* in an action role for years! He is not really a great actor but I kind of like Batista. My Spy was not terrible - I keep looking for Stuber to be free somewhere.

*I bet she'll be fine
just awesome looking

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CG Tig Notaro is the best part of the Army Of The Dead Trailer, though everything else is okay too

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good TFATWS last night. The way it ended I wish they would have put up the last two at the same. It looks like the next episode will be a lot of fun.

The cameo was a good one, nice to see that person chewing the scenery having a good time.

I'm surprised Marvel let's them get serious about race, good for them. When the old man tells Sam that they will never let a black man be Captain America - fuck it - don't ask their permission.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good TFATWS last night. The way it ended I wish they would have put up the last two at the same. It looks like the next episode will be a lot of fun.

The cameo was a good one, nice to see that person chewing the scenery having a good time.

I'm surprised Marvel let's them get serious about race, good for them. When the old man tells Sam that they will never let a black man be Captain America - fuck it - don't ask their permission.

Yah i thought it was the best episode so far and i knew immediately that it would be downvoted on imdb because of the racial element ... sure enough ...

Overall its been great but all along ive felt the plot to be a little disjointed .. and slow on the uptake as i am .. i finally read about the march 2020 plot reshoot theory out there and feel it clears up a lot for me lol

/friday disney is good family viewing ... my sons former spring hockey coach made an appearance on mighty ducks in the latest episode :thumb:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Regarding the cameo, was that supposed to be the power broker?
Otherwise... ???

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the cameo, was that supposed to be the power broker?
Otherwise... ???
I don't think so. From what I read she's an old Marvel character who has been a villain and at times an ally.

At least I don't think we are supposed to think she is the power broker.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah i thought it was the best episode so far and i knew immediately that it would be downvoted on imdb because of the racial element ... sure enough ...

Overall its been great but all along ive felt the plot to be a little disjointed .. and slow on the uptake as i am .. i finally read about the march 2020 plot reshoot theory out there and feel it clears up a lot for me lol

/friday disney is good family viewing ... my sons former spring hockey coach made an appearance on mighty ducks in the latest episode :thumb:
Well the racial stuff is a stretch, I mean it's not as if one could easily see evidence of racial problems in America. Almost wherever they look.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I don't think so. From what I read she's an old Marvel character who has been a villain and at times an ally.

At least I don't think we are supposed to think she is the power broker.
Yeah, I wiki'd her. Seems late in the game to add a character :noidea:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wiki'd her. Seems late in the game to add a character :noidea:
The cameo was spoiled for me because I saw an article that said Marvel has big plans for JLD. Apparently she was supposed to be The Black Widow but that got delayed due to her cancer. Maybe she'll just be a baddie that just shows up now and then.

Maybe Puddy can show up as Mephisto.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comic was awesome, I thought this was going to be animated. Looks really solid.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember if this thread is where we do TV stuff but is anyone on this board watching "Mr. In-Between"? I think this is my new favourite show.

No, the TV posts go in the NFL thread.

Joking. I'll check the show out. The ads intrigued me. I need to finish goofy season 2 of Jack Ryan first

To kick... the unkickable torso!

Holy fuck I am so happy to see this returning soon. I know it is just a trailer but man, what a trailer!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never heard of it.
that's going on my list.

I think it is the best show on TV right now. I can't believe it doesn't have a bigger audience than it does.

It's two short seasons and they're 23ish minute episodes so you can catch up in a day.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
currently on season 4 of The Wire
find it a bit less compelling than the previous three.
next was going to be the Sopranos, but Mr Inbetween might go first

big fan of australian violence.
- mad max (self explanatory)
- chopper (eric bana, based on a true bad ass)
- dead calm (21 year old nicole kidman. Billy Zane is a great psycho. Sam Neill in always good)
- cargo (martin feeman + zombies + outback)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
currently on season 4 of The Wire
find it a bit less compelling than the previous three.
next was going to be the Sopranos, but Mr Inbetween might go first

big fan of australian violence.
- mad max (self explanatory)
- chopper (eric bana, based on a true bad ass)
- dead calm (21 year old nicole kidman. Billy Zane is a great psycho. Sam Neill in always good)
- cargo (martin feeman + zombies + outback)
Season 4 might be my favorite season. Love the docks in season 2 too. Love Amy Ryan.....