• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A missed horse collar may have cost A&M the game.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Big disappointment.
Their backup QB couldn't convert for a TD and then didn't do anything the next drive. That injury didn't cost them though. Evans almost caught the game winner. It was tipped too far out of his reach. That was one entertaining game.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor is lighting up the score board so they can crack the top 10 and be about number 6 or 7.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the last few mins of aggie and auburn. Great game and I thought JM was going to lead that thing to the win in the final drive.

It was a great day anyways as UNT won and they broke a 9 year streak of not being able to win back to back games. Things are trending up slowly but surely in Denton!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor is lighting up the score board so they can crack the top 10 and be about number 6 or 7.
Like A&M, don't believe they can keep it up. Tough road ahead.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way about Tech. They might crack the top 10 as well, but it will be short lived.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say the A&M defense is awful but I haven't seen their defense all year

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston the FSU QB has to be the heisman frontrunner doesn't he? He has been really good so far

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the A&M defense is awful but I haven't seen their defense all year
They are horrible. They allowed 615 yards today and 379 of them were on the ground.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston the FSU QB has to be the heisman frontrunner doesn't he? He has been really good so far
I haven't cared about the Heisman since AD was robbed his freshman year.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are horrible. They allowed 615 yards today and 379 of them were on the ground.

Watched from the 2nd quarter on and it was unbelievable the defense couldn't make one stop it seemed. Ugly to watch and unfortunate for Manziel and Evans who were outstanding

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched from the 2nd quarter on and it was unbelievable the defense couldn't make one stop it seemed. Ugly to watch and unfortunate for Manziel and Evans who were outstanding
Evans will be a beast of a possession receiver in the NFL. After the last TD he scored Manziel looked like he was about to go talk some more trash and the ref got in his way and stopped it. Don't like the guy though.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evans will be a beast of a possession receiver in the NFL. After the last TD he scored Manziel looked like he was about to go talk some more trash and the ref got in his way and stopped it. Don't like the guy though.

Agree on Evans and as far as Jonathan, I am from Tyler where he grew up and i played some golf and hunted w his dad and his entire family has basically groomed the kid to be what he is. He is a really talented kid, just has some growing up to do. I think he will eventually get it, he's a pretty smart kid besides what he's done to his public image with some of his poor choices

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Evans and as far as Jonathan, I am from Tyler where he grew up and i played some golf and hunted w his dad and his entire family has basically groomed the kid to be what he is. He is a really talented kid, just has some growing up to do. I think he will eventually get it, he's a pretty smart kid besides what he's done to his public image with some of his poor choices
Him as a person, I will never know, so when I say I don't like him, it is strictly his on the field persona I do not like. I am not enough of a crazy person to wish him any ill will.

As a player this year I have noticed that he's relying a lot on his security blanket. That's not stupid though. If I had Mike Evans I would chuck it to him as well. He will need to work on protecting himself in the second level though, and he carries the ball too loosely in traffic as well. If he wants any shot at the NFL that sorta stuff is a must.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him as a person, I will never know, so when I say I don't like him, it is strictly his on the field persona I do not like. I am not enough of a crazy person to wish him any ill will.

As a player this year I have noticed that he's relying a lot on his security blanket. That's not stupid though. If I had Mike Evans I would chuck it to him as well. He will need to work on protecting himself in the second level though, and he carries the ball too loosely in traffic as well. If he wants any shot at the NFL that sorta stuff is a must.

I don't know what kind of shot he has at the NFL, I have been trying to evaluate qb's for year and the truth of the matter is I have no idea. I'm wrong more often than not. I do agree with the you on his lack of protection of the football both in the pocket and at the second level. I didn't see either of the interceptions yesterday but I have never liked the gunslinger, gambling, just throw it up and my guy will get it type of QB and I see that from time to time with him

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winston or Mariotta seem to be the leaders but if I were a voter I'd still consider JM.