• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kid is kept up at night by things like why does soothe end with an "e" but smooth doesn't? And sooth is a totally different pronunciation and meaning.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Suspect in Boston double murder trial dragged out of court after threatening prosecutor

how to present yourself in court as an innocent bystander who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (but yeah I banged her),
and not a homicidal maniac. definitely not a homicidal maniac.
the hits keep coming:
- threaten to raape the prosecutor's wife
- yell out in court regarding the murder victim "Do you want to know his last words?"

"The verdict came swiftly."
Man found guilty of murdering two doctors in South Boston condo

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the opportunity to witness two cars, going opposite directions down a parking row both attempt to speed past a guy backing out of his spot and crash head on into each other.

I didn't stick around because it was in Glen Burnie Maryland and both people got out yelling. I left before the gunfire started.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been recording all of my son's team's games and uploading them onto YouTube for the other parents to watch and for the coaches to use in Chalk Talk.

Last night, the arena we played in played "Turn Down for What?" between a whistle and puck drop. 9 seconds. Uploaded that video last night with no editing, and got hit with a copyright claim by Lil Jon, and the video got taken down.

I was merely recording a live sporting event where 9 seconds of the song was played.

Fuck you, Mr Jon.

I am currently looking for non-copyrighted sounds like a dog farting, a blender or nails on a chalkboard to edit my video so as not to cause any more harm to the ghetto smurf.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been recording all of my son's team's games and uploading them onto YouTube for the other parents to watch and for the coaches to use in Chalk Talk.

Last night, the arena we played in played "Turn Down for What?" between a whistle and puck drop. 9 seconds. Uploaded that video last night with no editing, and got hit with a copyright claim by Lil Jon, and the video got taken down.

I was merely recording a live sporting event where 9 seconds of the song was played.

Fuck you, Mr Jon.

I am currently looking for non-copyrighted sounds like a dog farting, a blender or nails on a chalkboard to edit my video so as not to cause any more harm to the ghetto smurf.
Take your pick: Annoying Sounds | Free Sound Effects | Annoying Sound Clips | Sound Bites :suds:

NOTE: Any sound effect is better than a Lil' Jon song.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you, Mr Jon.

How did they find out? Someone report the video? Something in the song that pings them when its played?

Theres a dad on my sons team who does video and posts to youtube as well. For a little over half the games he has removed all the audio. Because he says he catches some parents saying embarrassing things lol

/on this note, on Monday while my son was doing a skills session , BC Hockey and the Canucks put on a parents seminar to discuss all things sportsmanship/rules/risk management. I didnt catch whether its a written policy for bc hockey but it was mentioned that no one should be posting game video to social media without the written consent of the individual parents. :think: The seminar presenter had a teaching background and the schools here make parents sign a waiver concerning video recording that may take place at schools so i wasnt exactly sure if she was just being over the top.

Bizarre. The kids are wearing cages and there are no up close shots so noone is identifiable :noidea:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they find out? Someone report the video? Something in the song that pings them when its played?

Theres a dad on my sons team who does video and posts to youtube as well. For a little over half the games he has removed all the audio. Because he says he catches some parents saying embarrassing things lol

/on this note, on Monday while my son was doing a skills session , BC Hockey and the Canucks put on a parents seminar to discuss all things sportsmanship/rules/risk management. I didnt catch whether its a written policy for bc hockey but it was mentioned that no one should be posting game video to social media without the written consent of the individual parents. :think: The seminar presenter had a teaching background and the schools here make parents sign a waiver concerning video recording that may take place at schools so i wasnt exactly sure if she was just being over the top.

Bizarre. The kids are wearing cages and there are no up close shots so noone is identifiable :noidea:

I have no idea how it got discovered, but it was almost immediate so I doubt it was reported, just some bot. And the thing is, they played a song at every whistle. Only Mr Lil Jon had an issue. I lowered the volume and played a 30 second clip of a baby blabbering over it so hopefully it will go back up without problem this time.

I do them unedited, and we do hear all kinds of funny stuff from other parents. And sometimes my inner coach comes out and I can't stop it. When they were doing chalk talk one day, the coach stopped a video and explained how one defenseman left himself vulnerable and gave up an odd man rush the other way. As soon as the video started back up I apparently said "Jesus! Skate - don't reach!". I was told the locker room busted out laughing.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know me, I never judge a book by its cover (unless there's boobs on it or something) so I will give it a chance - but I have a feeling the Robert Pattinson Batman movie is going to suck.

IMG_20191215_131029.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.