• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever girl.

imagine the poor mook that fell for this and saw her picture in the artic........

I thought she was the one....all 19 dates. There was an electricity in our handshake, then watching her walk away with 2 bags of carry out

Devastated :(

nevermind.......

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story bro time - Back in Calgary, I had my favorite little Italian restaurant that I would take my dates to for a nice meal, but soon after these visits to this Italian restaurant, they would break up with me (happened at least three times). I had dated my future wife for a few months and she asked me one night, "Why haven't you taken me to that Italian restaurant you keep talking about?"

/In retrospect, maybe I should have :D
//I kid, I kid lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story bro time - Back in Calgary, I had my favorite little Italian restaurant that I would take my dates too for a nice meal, but soon after these visits to this Italian restaurant, they would break up with me (happened at least three times). I had dated my future wife for a few months and she asked me one night, "Why haven't you taken me to that Italian restaurant you keep talking about?"

/In retrospect, maybe I should have :D
//I kid, I kid lol
lol

what restaurant?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

what restaurant?

Da Guido a little north of 16th Avenue on Centre Street. They used to be a little hole-in-the-wall place, but they expanded to a fancy new building and while it was a nice upgrade aesthetically, the food and ambience was better at the hole-in-the-wall location.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why havent we gotten past this? There is no reason women should not be able to go topless if they choose to do so. I hope this archaic and shaming "rule" changes sometime in my lifetime. Preferably while I am still young-ish enough to enjoy the new found freedom women should have. And also preferably some time when I am living next to a pool with very little else to do besides hang out at a pool.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why havent we gotten past this? There is no reason women should not be able to go topless if they choose to do so. I hope this archaic and shaming "rule" changes sometime in my lifetime. Preferably while I am still young-ish enough to enjoy the new found freedom women should have. And also preferably some time when I am living next to a pool with very little else to do besides hang out at a pool.
You can always go to Miami beach. :suds:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a fun time. :D

Nah I probably would have shit myself.

I have a niece who taught in Melbourne for 8 months several years ago and the first thing people told her was to check her shoes before putting them on her feet because you never know what might be lurking inside them.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always go to Miami beach. :suds:
I was joking around with my post, but do think its kind of stupid. They're boobs, get over it. And in some cases you can see the majority of them anyway.
I hope the person made "uncomfortable" is OK. Thoughts and prayers.