• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new office manager, Jessica, started at my company today...anyway....is there a world record for the time between meeting someone and having a restraining order files?

Just curious.... no reason

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new office manager, Jessica, started at my company today...anyway....is there a world record for the time between meeting someone and having a restraining order files?

Just curious.... no reason

Let me guess … you asked her to order a stripper pole for the office from uline :think:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a bottle drive? Selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a fundraiser? You know, sometimes people take on some debt to go on a trip and then pay it off over time, it can be done.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody not a grifter at this point?

I get the optics here. I dont think she should have to fund the entire thing because shes rich. but dash point is where I would be at as well

How about a bottle drive? Selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a fundraiser? You know, sometimes people take on some debt to go on a trip and then pay it off over time, it can be done.

Teach the kids to fundraise by doing something not by handouts

My favorite GoFundMe’s are the pay for my funeral ones.

How about I make you a pine box for $40 and call it a day?

my favorite grift is those on twitter that post some mediocre content.

one posts about movies she is watching and comments through the entire movie,. she is funny and I get some good laughs
one posts just screenshots from famous movies and has a small caption about the movie only....

BOTH always ask for TIPS with a Ko-FI account. like holy fuck you are literally posting about someone else's work and expect money off a free site.

that shit I will NEVER give to.

I used to donate to some charities that help poor kids in rough neighbourhoods go see movies that they would not normally be able to see for the theatre experience but then the last 2 donations I made really fucking irked me. they said that on both they were ALMOST at their goal... then I donated both over the goal amount and 30 mins later they released another post starting a FRESH goal.

I fucking knew I was done there. did I get scammed? I dont think so with the research I did on them but they were not being honest with how they ran their campaign and I was done playing along if you want to continue your donation campaign, do not have a goal and then move the goal posts.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little while ago in Victoria, there was a soccer team having a car wash charging $20 trying to raise funds to travel to a tournament. I was walking by and I didn't need my car washed, but I like soccer so I happily contributed.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadian curling content - Jennifer Jones (quoiperquoi's crush followed by Sandra Schmirler (aka Schmirler the curler who sadly is no longer with us). Also, keep the volume low.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadian curling content - Jennifer Jones (quoiperquoi's crush followed by Sandra Schmirler (aka Schmirler the curler who sadly is no longer with us). Also, keep the volume low.

I wish there existed a 24-hour curling tv channel or streaming channel. I'd watch that all day.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there existed a 24-hour curling tv channel or streaming channel. I'd watch that all day.
This app used to exist on Roku in Canada but its disappeared ever since the Roku crackdown on p*rn :think:

1707856193831.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the optics here. I dont think she should have to fund the entire thing because shes rich. but dash point is where I would be at as well

Teach the kids to fundraise by doing something not by handouts

my favorite grift is those on twitter that post some mediocre content.

one posts about movies she is watching and comments through the entire movie,. she is funny and I get some good laughs
one posts just screenshots from famous movies and has a small caption about the movie only....

BOTH always ask for TIPS with a Ko-FI account. like holy fuck you are literally posting about someone else's work and expect money off a free site.

that shit I will NEVER give to.

I used to donate to some charities that help poor kids in rough neighbourhoods go see movies that they would not normally be able to see for the theatre experience but then the last 2 donations I made really fucking irked me. they said that on both they were ALMOST at their goal... then I donated both over the goal amount and 30 mins later they released another post starting a FRESH goal.

I fucking knew I was done there. did I get scammed? I dont think so with the research I did on them but they were not being honest with how they ran their campaign and I was done playing along if you want to continue your donation campaign, do not have a goal and then move the goal posts.
I really want to go see Love Lies Bleeding but I'm a little short this month, can you help me out?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at this far more than I should.