• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struggling with my self esteem lately so a friend recommended I try the program "Lunch With An Inmate". Near my work office is a town called Jessup that has two prisons, a female prison and a men's prison. @forty_three, you are probably familiar with that.

Anyway twice a month I have lunch with a different female inmate, some who haven't been close to a male for a decade or more. Let me tell you, they can be fired up to be up close to and talk to a man so it really is a boost to one's ego! They things they say they'd do to me! Some of it makes me blush just thinking about it! Most is pretty violent awful stuff featuring death and dismemberment but some of its, a small minority, is pretty hot.

I'm supposed to be talking to them about structure and stability in their lives once they get "outside" but I dont know much about that so I have just been updating them on whats been going on on Jack Ryan. Probably helpful to them as well. It feels good to give back.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struggling with my self esteem lately so a friend recommended I try the program "Lunch With An Inmate". Near my work office is a town called Jessup that has two prisons, a female prison and a men's prison. @forty_three, you are probably familiar with that.

Anyway twice a month I have lunch with a different female inmate, some who haven't been close to a male for a decade or more. Let me tell you, they can be fired up to be up close to and talk to a man so it really is a boost to one's ego! They things they say they'd do to me! Some of it makes me blush just thinking about it! Most is pretty violent awful stuff featuring death and dismemberment but some of its, a small minority, is pretty hot.

I'm supposed to be talking to them about structure and stability in their lives once they get "outside" but I dont know much about that so I have just been updating them on whats been going on on Jack Ryan. Probably helpful to them as well. It feels good to give back.

can you give them my name. thanks

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you give them my name. thanks
If you're going to be in the area in May they have an event coming up, "Spend A Night With An Inmate" and there's at least 3 pairs of murderous, reformed murderous, sisters we could rehabilitate together.
LMK

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, should I feel bad for laughing at this picture?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can laugh, I'll be busy looking up Heather Graham pics.
Oh I think shes beautiful, and seems nice, but if she was piloting a plane I was scheduled to be on I'd be worried. Maybe I shouldnt pay attention the rumors thats shes not too bright.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps they should get off their chesterfields and get on the pitch for a game of footy and then a spot of tea afterwards.

Im in kamloops for a hockey tournament and having the “free” breakfast at the hotel and i just heard an old lady say …” i can make those shots from my chesterfield”. Also lots of Jennifer Jones hate

/Scotties being held here lol

9BD96E8A-7029-46A3-BA14-4E2919F8E5E2.jpeg

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I think shes beautiful, and seems nice, but if she was piloting a plane I was scheduled to be on I'd be worried. Maybe I shouldnt pay attention the rumors thats shes not too bright.
Have you ever stopped and considered that the trust we place in airline pilots in general is based on a blind faith in government institutions and airlines in certifying them capable of doing that job? Or the mechanics?

Maybe Heather Graham is the best damn pilot America’s produced since Chuck Yeager. Maybe. Or since Kareem at least.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever stopped and considered that the trust we place in airline pilots in general is based on a blind faith in government institutions and airlines in certifying them capable of doing that job? Or the mechanics?

Maybe Heather Graham is the best damn pilot America’s produced since Chuck Yeager. Maybe. Or since Kareem at least.
It's my prejudices like this that keep me from fully experiencing life.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just walked by Jenkin's computer and can see hes been searching "M3gan but 18"
I watched this on Peacock last night and I kept cracking up thinking of this post

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this on Peacock last night and I kept cracking up thinking of this post
Lol I saw it was on Peacock last night and tried talking my wife into it. She made it about 15 seconds into the trailer, saw M3gan talk and said "no way in hell am I watching that".

Status
Not open for further replies.