• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
I liked Top Gear. I still watch old episodes when I come across them. That's about as much as I can say about him.

I'm also quite fine never hearing about Harry and Meg ever again (for a couple who claim to want privacy they sure do keep up media appearances) but that line he wrote about her was fucking crazy and should probably have been it for him.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Top Gear. I still watch old episodes when I come across them. That's about as much as I can say about him.

I'm also quite fine never hearing about Harry and Meg ever again (for a couple who claim to want privacy they sure do keep up media appearances) but that line he wrote about her was fucking crazy and should probably have been it for him.
I like them because I think they are normal people just like you and me. I'm not obsessed with them though, although this is one of my most treasured possessions.
The-Best-Meghan-Markle-and-Prince-Harry-memorabilia-16.jpg

It was NOT cheap, but only 150,000 were produced so I had to act quickly.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
It's almost like whoever wrote that watched a completely different series than I did. I think this show does a great job of showing the very anti-right wing reality of how much Brexit is killing farmers. Also shows how much work is involved in the profession. The stuff about government interference is more showing how a few vengeful twats in power can make life hell for someone they don't like and eventually act against the best interests of everyone. He does his best all series to try and help every other farmer in the area with a co-op, a notoriously right-wing idea. I thought the series was fantastic.

He is an asshole and goes out of his way to shock, and the Meghan stuff was inexcusable. But he gets people to watch him, where he can deliver a good message. If you're willing to listen, that is.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I like them because I think they are normal people just like you and me. I'm not obsessed with them though, although this is one of my most treasured possessions.
The-Best-Meghan-Markle-and-Prince-Harry-memorabilia-16.jpg

It was NOT cheap, but only 150,000 were produced so I had to act quickly.
I am pretty sure i have a commemorative Charles and Diana box of matches somewhere.
No idea how i acquired it..

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I’d drop this here: I had surgery yesterday to repair a detached retina and some tears in my right eye. Recovery going good so far. Have to spend 45 minutes of every hour with my face straight down.
One week post op and everything looks good. No more head down positioning and I’m planning to be back at work Monday.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More fun in Atlanta.

EDIT: Here is the twitter link, it embeds better than the facebook link.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
One week post op and everything looks good. No more head down positioning and I’m planning to be back at work Monday.
amazing how quickly the eye heals.

I had lens replacement surgery on my right eye on Friday, and was basically good the next day.
Left eye was done about three weeks ago.

still waiting for my close-up vision to settle in, but far away stuff is basically perfect.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe there was a Jeremy Clarkson discussion and no one threw out the obligatory:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck! It's valentines day! Gotta sneak out the basement for and run to 7-11 real quick

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck! It's valentines day! Gotta sneak out the basement for and run to 7-11 real quick
Man, you gotta plan ahead. We had a departmental luncheon today and I took some decorative heart stickers from the table then ran to the grocery store and bought a heart-shaped container of strawberries that was on sale. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.