• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only have two weeks of goalie practices left, and most games are done so I am thinking of just doing a skills comp this week and have them just play shinny or soccer next.

Looking for ideas for things to do in a goalie skills competition. I some ideas like fastest skater, side to side saves and breakaway saves but looking for more fun ideas.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only have two weeks of goalie practices left, and most games are done so I am thinking of just doing a skills comp this week and have them just play shinny or soccer next.

Looking for ideas for things to do in a goalie skills competition. I some ideas like fastest skater, side to side saves and breakaway saves but looking for more fun ideas.
giphy.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sir-mix-a-lot-billboard-650.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

bag skate

also, you could have sumo wars in the face-off circles.
they have to push each other out in full gear (glove and blocker included). works on balance and strength.

rapid fire from the hashmarks is always fun (5 pucks, rapid succession, like the old days)

goalie shooting - hang a puck-bucket from the top of the net. goalies have 5 shots to hit it from hashmarks (or whatever distance makes sense)

if you have someone with a decent shot, have the goalie start at the corner and have to scramble to save a shot from center.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bag skate

also, you could have sumo wars in the face-off circles.
they have to push each other out in full gear (glove and blocker included). works on balance and strength.

rapid fire from the hashmarks is always fun (5 pucks, rapid succession, like the old days)

goalie shooting - hang a puck-bucket from the top of the net. goalies have 5 shots to hit it from hashmarks (or whatever distance makes sense)

if you have someone with a decent shot, have the goalie start at the corner and have to scramble to save a shot from center.
I sort of combine shooting and bag skates already. We line up at center, divided into two teams. They have to shoot over the border patrol and if they hit the net the other team skates a (half ice) ladder. If they miss, their team does.

And my side to side is rapid fire. 5 pucks at the tops of each circle, and alternate shots.

I like the sumo idea, and I think they will like that. We already do faceoffs where they stand 6 feet apart facing away from each other and I throw a puck down and they have to battle to cover it. There is usually violence.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ There is more to just burning down the house. You might want to burn the whole city down.

Then this reply:

Still wondering how far into the spinning the snake did he realize he could never stop.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of "this old"...I remember that photo from an old Guinness Book of World Records from back in the 70s. Wasn't it heaviest twins or something?
Yep it was those guys in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.