• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the alert goes off today; I'm going to stand, start walking like a robot. and say "I must kill the Queen". I'm betting everyone here in the office will get a real kick out of that.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to wonder....I had not had hiccups for many years but got them at 2:20 this afternoon. LibertyFalcon.org says this is how it starts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meeting with HR today, I think its obvious they are picking on me now. Barely anything happened.
They were walking the new office manager, Karin, around introducing her to everyone and brought her over to say hi to me. I dont know her and I can be shy and awkward meeting new people. I remembered its nice to compliment people. I was not going to compliment her outfit* so I told her she had beautiful blue eyes**...and then said that if we copulated and had kids they would have blue eyes too - since I do as well. Simple general science conversation starter.
She told her manager I tarnished her first day :(

*White after Labor Day? WTF?
**Ok, in retrospect I realize I probably should have stopped there

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the things I post that I think will bother people dont, and the ones I dont think will bother anyone do.

The Orioles have to play at 1 Saturday partially because of a Billy Joel - Stevie Nicks concert at M&T at 7. Last night I posted on FB:

I'm surprised they did not move the Billy Joel Stevie Nicks concert to 1 instead. I'd figure most of their fans would be in bed by 7.

Now I am getting angry texts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.