• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although she had the best voice, Pumpkin Spice was my least favorite Spice Girl.

pumpkin-spice-memory-scent-1600.jpg
If Dash was in the Spice Girls, you know what his name would be?

Old Spice!
tada-ta.gif

Mod Edit: If Comeds dated any of the Spice Girls, know what his name would be?

Minute Spice! Ta-da you bastard.

What the fuck? That's not cool.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heidi klum still looks good be an older spice,better than jennifer does.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the prize is, a million dollars or a date night with Jennifer Capriati, I'd look in that jar/tub and say "I'm out".

You sure about that?!?

IMG_2760.jpeg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted just for young Giancarlo Esposito. Cell mate #2

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys still here at Burning Man? If so where? I'll put on some pants and come over.
I almost got a ride out with Diplo, but Chris Rock took my seat! The bastard!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle died today. Everyone on that side of the family seems to be dying.

He was my favorite uncle. Easily. Man child who lived with his parents all their lives. The situation gradually changed from them taking care of him to him taking care of them. And that was not easy. And he was compassionate and good at it.

He was an alcoholic and addict and moved away after my grandparents died years ago to clean up and survive....and it worked mostly. He became a counselor for the VA and volunteered for the suicide hotlines for years. They loved him.

From afar it seemed like he was drinking/using recently but I don't know. I had a long phone call with him about a month ago where he said he just wanted to talk to me for a while. He sounded better than I heard in 20 years.

He collapsed and died early Saturday. He was a mess but I loved him. As young kids he would pick us (my brother and I) up and take us to parks around the area. He took us to see Star Wars, Raiders Of The Lost Ark and many more...and we watched so many movie premieres on cable together. He and my grandmother always had a bunch of paperback books and that's where I was introduced and read so many of the authors I still love. Pretty much everything I like with TV, Movies, or books Uncle Bob had a hand in.

Sorry, I'm a mess. Cheers. RIP Uncle Bob

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Condolences, Comeds.
Uncle Bob sounded like a real positive influence on a lot of people.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condolences to you and your family, Comeds.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear the news about your uncle @Comeds, some of the most memorable times we have with family are just quality time hanging out at a park or watching a classic movie together.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was my favorite uncle. Easily. Man child who lived with his parents all their lives. The situation gradually changed from them taking care of him to him taking care of them. And that was not easy. And he was compassionate and good at it.

He was an alcoholic and addict and moved away after my grandparents died years ago to clean up and survive....and it worked mostly. He became a counselor for the VA and volunteered for the suicide hotlines for years. They loved him.

From afar it seemed like he was drinking/using recently but I don't know. I had a long phone call with him about a month ago where he said he just wanted to talk to me for a while. He sounded better than I heard in 20 years.

He collapsed and died early Saturday. He was a mess but I loved him. As young kids he would pick us (my brother and I) up and take us to parks around the area. He took us to see Star Wars, Raiders Of The Lost Ark and many more...and we watched so many movie premieres on cable together. He and my grandmother always had a bunch of paperback books and that's where I was introduced and read so many of the authors I still love. Pretty much everything I like with TV, Movies, or books Uncle Bob had a hand in.

Sorry for your loss.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sincere condolences Comeds

Status
Not open for further replies.