• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude got some new pussy.

Yep, thats how my best mate's cat acted towards his misses, lol. Dogs can get that way too. An old GF's dog would bark and at bite at me whenever I kissed her (the girl not the dog just to be clear).

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, thats how my best mate's cat acted towards his misses, lol. Dogs can get that way too. An old GF's dog would bark and at bite at me whenever I kissed her (the girl not the dog just to be clear).
main-qimg-81678d601fea95d765aff7c2de2276fc-pjlq.jpeg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found out my aunt died. I’m OK, I hadn’t seen her in 30 years and I assumed she had died years ago. Since she lived in West Virginia, I probably only saw her 10 times in my life. Honestly I had not thought about her for years.

I mainly remember she did this trick now and then at parties when she visited. You could put a small object on the table in front of her and she could move it a bit, without touching it. However she did it, it was pretty clever. Someone else could choose the item. I remember matchbooks, packs of cigarettes (It was the late 70s early 80s), and matchbox cars – and they could place them on the table without her ever touching them and she could move them. Always toward her, never away or even sideways. And sometimes she would flat out refuse to try some objects. If in the mood she would do 2 or 3 things then stop for the night.

No one ever figured out how she did it. I heard West Virginia then was carny and sideshow filled state so my family always joked that she charmed some huckster out of his secrets. Even as an older woman, she was pretty.

One of the last times I ever saw her I tried to find out. It was the 4th of July and we were watching fireworks. Being young, 12 or 13, I thought I could get her to tell me. I walked over sat down next to her. She saw me coming a mile away. She turned from the fireworks and whispered asking if I wanted to know how she did it. I whispered back that I did. She seemed to think for a second then said, “It’s not a trick, I can just do it. Always could. Don’t tell anyone”. She then looked me in the eye for 5, maybe 10 seconds, then winked and went back to watching the fireworks.

I’m not sure I ever saw her again. Anyway, RIP Aunt Laura.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joke around a lot so I know I should not complain, but Jenkins really got me mad this morning.

I was running late because of traffic and when I got to my desk to log in I saw my Fleshlight® was missing. Great, how am I supposed to work without my Fleshlight®? I should have just grabbed a Fleshlight® off someone else’s desk, most haven’t been used in years anyway. I could have blown the dust off one and used it. But instead I played Jenkins game and wandered around looking for my own Fleshlight®. It’s a wireless one and most of the Fleshlight®s here are wired, plus my Fleshlight® has a wrist guard. It took me 45 minutes before I found it behind the paper towels in the kitchenette.

EDIT – I just discovered that Jenkins also created a global rule that when I type key-board it gets changed to Fleshlight®. Dammit

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EDIT:

^ Blue Protein Bar :D

One of these to be precise....So depending on how long the MC wants to go....
Blue Fit Crunch High Protien Baked Energy Bar......

GUEST_c7a14bab-5fef-4991-9ef6-f8ac99daad95

Status
Not open for further replies.