• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Brian Wilson And The Machine

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look what the machine left for wilson on rome

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was all new to me until last night when I heard about this whole machine thing from my brother and he told me to check out the rome interview ... then I saw that he had a reality show too ... then i heard he had some sort of twitter caused near death experience ???? but I havent looked into that one so if someone could fill me in on it that would be great

i guess hes more than just a beard lol

its as if he's looking to be a modern day Bill Lee

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was all new to me until last night when I heard about this whole machine thing from my brother and he told me to check out the rome interview ... then I saw that he had a reality show too ... then i heard he had some sort of twitter caused near death experience ???? but I havent looked into that one so if someone could fill me in on it that would be great

i guess hes more than just a beard lol

its as if he's looking to be a modern day Bill Lee

JStew, the guy is a character for sure. He's an interesting dude.....also part of Mensa.

As far as I know about the Twitter thing (which I wouldn't take as gospel), last season he twittered/tweeted or whatever the fuck that he was at a night club getting drunk and that people should join him. That was after a night game against Arizona. The next day, the Giants had a day game against the Diamondbacks and he came in and blew a save for a loss. As far as I heard, the Giants brass told him to tone things down some (read: stop twitter account and reality show). I never heard about a near death experience, but he did get in some trouble for being drunk the night before a day game in which he came in and F'ed up the game. Their might be a more accurate account out there, so take this for what it's worth.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would this be considered an upgrade from the Beach Boys? :D