• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Anyone interested in going to a Bama game in Tuscaloos

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi all. My son is stationed in Columbus Ms. About an hour from Tuscaloosa. I plan on visiting this fall. While I am there, I would like to go to Bryant-Denney Stadium. It would be so cool to catch a Tide game there. Tickets are available for most games. Of course the games against teams that are about as good as some high schools are cheaper. I would like to target a game against better opposition, maybe Mississippi State or A&M. Please respond if you are unterested. I will get the tickets but travel is on you. The closest airport is Birmingham which is about 45 minutes away. For HS football fans, Hoover High is right outside Birmingham on the way to Tuscaloosa. They are usually one of the best HS programs in the country. Who knows, they may have a Friday night game that week.

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 15 years on the waitlist, I finally got 'Bama season tickets. My Dad and I are going to Miss St in November, then I was planning on Stubhub'ing the others. I can give you my tickets to another game at the median price on Stubhub. Right now, prices for TAMU are $187, Kentucky $100 and Auburn $321. Dead center in the end zone, Section SS-7, Row 13, Seats 23-24 (two in from the aisle). Let me know.