• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon is going to whip Michigan State

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it'd be within 10 not a blowout but you'd certainly see who the better team is. Organ taking thing lead in the 2nd half

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Oregon winning 26-23

I also see it as being a pretty close game.

Why?

Consider this.....the Spartans have the style of play which tends to give Oregon trouble (a very tough defense combined with a clock devouring ball control offense). Remember, the Ducks won't score a lot of points if they don't have the ball......and the Spartans offense is adept at playing keep-away with the ball.

Should be a fun game to watch...and a close contest.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why?

Consider this.....the Spartans have the style of play which tends to give Oregon trouble (a very tough defense combined with a clock devouring ball control offense). Remember, the Ducks won't score a lot of points if they don't have the ball......and the Spartans offense is adept at playing keep-away with the ball.

Tends to but does not always give Oregon trouble. and Oregon can score defensively just as well as offensive.
i still see it as Oregon by 10 24-14ish

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think many more points are put up Oly.

I say Oregon by a couple tds with Oregon in the high 30s

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Tennessee coming to Autzen last year? Yeah, going to be a lot like that game.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UO is going to crush MSU, their run of solid seasons is over(Although it looks like Oregon is following them back down as well).

45-17

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Tennessee coming to Autzen last year? Yeah, going to be a lot like that game.

I don't think it will be that bad. I can't see Oregon with 59 points with 18 minutes of football left.

I think the game will be put away with the Duck fans feeling comfortable in the 4th however.

msuspartannation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the hype from the Oregon faithful, however I think your predictions are a bit unrealistic. It will be a close game, within 7 points. MSU may lose, but I would not bet against them. MSU does not quit, they are a tough and resilient team. This will be toss up, with Oregon having the slight edge because it is at home. All that said, 31-28 will be the final score...MSU wins.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the hype from the Oregon faithful, however I think your predictions are a bit unrealistic. It will be a close game, within 7 points. MSU may lose, but I would not bet against them. MSU does not quit, they are a tough and resilient team. This will be toss up, with Oregon having the slight edge because it is at home. All that said, 31-28 will be the final score...MSU wins.

Welcome to SportsHoopla Sparty!

Great to have you here! Game is going to be a blast. Very glad the two teams are meeting up again. I remember the last home and home well. A split. Good stuff.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU is going to be a good team this year. I just feel that it's going to be tough on that D for the second game of the year, they'll work out some kinks but not enough.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...this is nothing Sparty's not used to...

having to prove themselves to football snobs everywhere...year-in, year-out.

Some of yall are quick to note the nationally-ranked/leading top-10 Spartan Defense lost bookoo blue chippers to the draft...well, yah, but...they've sported a nationally-ranked/leading top-10 Defense now for the past 6 years - it's called 'reloading,' I believe...and this year's incarnation of Narduzzi Mayhem looks to be just as dominating as their predecessors...so

Sparty's Offense, admittedly, has not held up their end of the game for years - until the second half of the season last year. You might want to keep this in mind when disparaging a (formerly) anemic offense: MSU LOST -virtually- NOBODY from the Offense that ate Wolverines', Huskers', Buckeyes' and Cardinals' lunches last season!

I expect to see a great game with a lot of points scored.

MSU-42
ORE-47

heh, and then an even better game in the Rose Bowl.

MSU-55
ORE-52

:suds:

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id go with Oregon right now but I'm pretty sure both teams have about 3 months to play their first game...alot can happen in 3 months

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm...considering MSU is the visiting team...all righty then, 41-27 looks good to me too!

:10:

Home field historically gives you a 3 to 5 point advantage, but Autzen stadium is one of those places that gives you more. either way its a must watch game that i will be glued to the TV for. best of luck spartys.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why?

It is actually a double edged sword. Here are some of the issues I see with that.

1. Oregon scores early after a couple 3 and outs from Sparty. This leads to a blow out. MSU isnt built to come from behind and Oregon defense feeds off the offense.

2. MSU dominates Oregon like Stanford did last year. Then you look at the scoreboard and realize it is only 2 score game in 4Q.

I find it hard to come up with a scenario where MSU can blow out Oregon.