• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Options on D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Depth is such a thing of beauty for us this year. We have such a deep secondary. I have heard that if things stay the way they are now that the team is looking into moving Jones or Mo to FS, obviously I'd rather have Jones at FS then Mo, even though I think Mo could be good at being a Centerfield type of FS which is what we need, he would be able to play facing the ball and use those ball skills he showed at LSU, big plus for him as he doesn't he elite speed to recover if beat which has been his problem often. I think the CB White from the Saints will be very good for us this year just an opinion. D could look like this if all comes together:

LDE: Hardy/Gregory/Mincey
DT:Crawford/Mincey
NT: Hayden/McClain
RDE: DLaw/Mincey
WILL: Lee
MIKE: McClain
SAM: Hitchens
CB: Scandrick/Jones/Carr/Mo/White
FS: Mo/Jones/Wilcox
SS: BC/Wilcox

Could be very nice this year, imo.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right about mo. Its time to see if he can do something at fs. Not real pleased with Wilcox or church. MO can't play corner at even an average level. Jones has speed to play either. The only team in the east that concerns me is the giants

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the thought of having gregory starting against the more mobile qbs. They try and run to his side they will get run down