• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oops.....I have 'Nova in the Final Four

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, however it was you who stated the folly of having two of the top five in the same bracket. I get that and had you comprehended what I was saying, you would have understood that I was making a case for both Wisconsin and Arizona to be in different brackets....never stated it was not possible for two top 5 teams to be in the same bracket. That was all on you thinking that was my argument. THE argument is both Arizona and Wisconsin have played and beaten a lot better competition than Villanova. I would have liked to have seen Arizona and Villanova switch places. Never would have given Villanova the NR 1 seed given their schedule. Arizona should have gotten that seed.

You may have meant all sorts of things, but I responded to what you actually said.

Wisconsin and Arizona got shafted; both legit top 5 teams and should have never been in the same bracket.

You said that AZ and wisky got screwed because they were both Top 5 teams in the same bracket. If that's not what you meant, then you shouldn't have said it.