• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oops.....I have 'Nova in the Final Four

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying they couldn't get a defensive rebound for their lives all season? Because that's as much why they lost as missing threes.

NC State's front court is not anything special. Nova has been undersized all year and it didn't hurt them. It's not like they were exposed tonight or anything. Nova missed A TON of WIDE open 3's.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you believe that. Unfortunately for you, I handily win this argument as they didn't even get close enough to say "a bounce here and a bounce there and they are in the FF"

And they played their worst game of the year and had a chance to win it at the end against a top 30 team on a neutral court. I'm more than comfortable with saying had they played on par with their season standard they could have made the FF.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bracket was destroyed after Iowa St lost..

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they played their worst game of the year and had a chance to win it at the end against a top 30 team on a neutral court. I'm more than comfortable with saying had they played on par with their season standard they could have made the FF.
Worse than a 20 point blowout to Georgetown?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that really sucks for team that had such a great season. nothing went right today

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole East bracket is a joke, and Wisconsin got hosed with Arizona and UNC.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why a lot of Arizona fans wanted Nova as the west region's 1 seed.
Honestly, it would have been better for both of us if Arizona was a #1 and Wisconsin was a #2.

West Region:
#1 Arizona
#2 Gonzaga

East Region:
#1 Villanova
#2 Wisconsin

South Region:
#1 Duke
#2 UVA

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it would have been better for both of us if Arizona was a #1 and Wisconsin was a #2.

West Region:
#1 Arizona
#2 Gonzaga

East Region:
#1 Villanova
#2 Wisconsin

South Region:
#1 Duke
#2 UVA

Committee can't put a team from the same conference on the 1 and 2 line.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

West Region:
#1 Arizona
#2 Gonzaga

East Region:
#1 Villanova
#2 Wisconsin

South Region:
#1 Duke
#2 UVA

Have to agree; Wisconsin and Arizona got shafted; both legit top 5 teams and should have never been in the same bracket.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree; Wisconsin and Arizona got shafted; both legit top 5 teams and should have never been in the same bracket.

Hey dumbass. How are you going to make a bracket that doesn't have two top 5 teams in the same region?

Fucking idiot.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass. How are you going to make a bracket that doesn't have two top 5 teams in the same region?

Fucking idiot.

Guess I hurt your feelings. Did someone take your rattle? You really are a piece of work. Name calling when you don't get you way. You might consider acting more like an adult than a little girl.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I hurt your feelings. Did someone take your rattle? You really are a piece of work. Name calling when you don't get you way. You might consider acting more like an adult than a little girl.

Yeah, keep crying about the name calling. It's a great way to deflect how absolutely fucking stupid you are.

Still waiting to hear how you're going to make a bracket with 4 regions that doesn't have two top 5 teams in at least one, you window licker.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,682.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements such as name calling, on the internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable. It's a cowardly act displayed by too many these days... Usually those that resort to this, struggle w/ their self-esteem, their insecurities and rejection... Name calling makes them feel good about themselves - it's one of the ways they can lift themselves up - by putting someone down... It's a very sad state of affairs for sure... It's been proven over and over that the name calling instantly stops when they are confronted in person... Internet tough guys, gotta love em... LOL...

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking idiot.

I would explain it to you, but don't think you are in the mood to pick up what I'm laying down.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a common practice for the reticent, meek, and cowardly to make bold statements such as name calling, on the internet, knowing there is no way to be held accountable. It's a cowardly act displayed by too many these days... Usually those that resort to this, struggle w/ their self-esteem, their insecurities and rejection... Name calling makes them feel good about themselves - it's one of the ways they can lift themselves up - by putting someone down... It's a very sad state of affairs for sure... It's been proven over and over that the name calling instantly stops when they are confronted in person... Internet tough guys, gotta love em... LOL...

Yeah, we seem to get that a lot on here and lot of truth in your post. I for one with it would stop.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would explain it to you, but don't think you are in the mood to pick up what I'm laying down.

Took you all of two minutes to break your own promise I see. Nice.

I'm in a great mood. And I'd love to hear your explanation.

I'll ask in the most sincere and polite manner I know how.

Runeman, would you please explain to me how you can have a bracket with 4 regions, without having at least one region that includes two top 5 teams? Thank you.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Runeman, would you please explain to me how you can have a bracket with 4 regions, without having at least one region that includes two top 5 teams? Thank you.
This should be good

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, however it was you who stated the folly of having two of the top five in the same bracket. I get that and had you comprehended what I was saying, you would have understood that I was making a case for both Wisconsin and Arizona to be in different brackets....never stated it was not possible for two top 5 teams to be in the same bracket. That was all on you thinking that was my argument. THE argument is both Arizona and Wisconsin have played and beaten a lot better competition than Villanova. I would have liked to have seen Arizona and Villanova switch places. Never would have given Villanova the NR 1 seed given their schedule. Arizona should have gotten that seed.