• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Johnson opens up the scoring and Lightning lead 1-0 with 14 minutes left in the 3rd

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
BbilltMCYAA034q.jpg:large

/booo.... it's fake

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames have blown another 3rd period lead tonight - I wonder if Burke will fire the GM.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames and Rangers each with a point - Who gets the bonus point?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, 3 out of 4 points on back-to-back on the road ain't too bad.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't expecting a win at all honestly, not after being down 2-0.

This win moves us up to 4th in the shitty Metro.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ larry brooks and his backhand compliment of torts (and swiping at Vigneault)

Contract issues loom as Blueshirts struggle with changes | New York Post

Was it truly such a good idea for Alain Vigneault not to have watched any video of last season’s games during the 12 weeks between the time he was hired and the start of training camp?

Because if the personnel on hand is not compatible with his vision, shouldn’t he maybe have known that before the start?

The Rangers have gone from having a maniacal control freak and his equally maniacal assistant (in professional temperament, that is) in their ears and faces to a seemingly detached coach who leaves much of the work to the players themselves.

I asked one player this week whether he had been shown video relating to a specific play on the ice. The response, not offered as a criticism but in a matter-of-fact manner, was, “He says what he says and then expects you to figure it out.”

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard a coach unfavorably compare his team’s work ethic to another club’s the way Vigneault did last week in his evaluation of the Rangers and the Red Wings.

I watch Tortorella from afar and see a man who sure seems to have learned from the mistakes that cost him his job in New York, and if that is indeed true, more power to him (and Vancouver GM Mike Gillis).

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the Caps-Flyers game today. Man what a finish. Related note - boo to all the 1,000s of idiots who left early from a 3 o'clock game. :L

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the Caps-Flyers game today. Man what a finish. Related note - boo to all the 1,000s of idiots who left early from a 3 o'clock game. :L

This was a devastating loss for the Flyers - absolutely sickening

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it wasn't really comedy gold, I'll put it here.

I went to the Oilers Ducks game last night and wasn't blown away by the sucktitude of the oil. They didn't look all that lost out there and gave the Ducks a good game. With that being said, the minute the Ducks started to get physical with their star players the Oilers got timid and shy. Maybe they just play better in front of Bryzgalov.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it wasn't really comedy gold, I'll put it here.

I went to the Oilers Ducks game last night and wasn't blown away by the sucktitude of the oil. They didn't look all that lost out there and gave the Ducks a good game. With that being said, the minute the Ducks started to get physical with their star players the Oilers got timid and shy. Maybe they just play better in front of Bryzgalov.

I think they got a pretty good dressing down from Eakins after their game Friday night in Vancouver. I didn't see the game, but the guys on the Team 1040 post-game show basically said that's the worst that they have seen an opposing team look this entire season.

/Oil are now 6 points back of the Flames and Calgary has two games in hand.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ larry brooks and his backhand compliment of torts (and swiping at Vigneault)

Contract issues loom as Blueshirts struggle with changes | New York Post

Was it truly such a good idea for Alain Vigneault not to have watched any video of last season’s games during the 12 weeks between the time he was hired and the start of training camp?

Because if the personnel on hand is not compatible with his vision, shouldn’t he maybe have known that before the start?

The Rangers have gone from having a maniacal control freak and his equally maniacal assistant (in professional temperament, that is) in their ears and faces to a seemingly detached coach who leaves much of the work to the players themselves.

I asked one player this week whether he had been shown video relating to a specific play on the ice. The response, not offered as a criticism but in a matter-of-fact manner, was, “He says what he says and then expects you to figure it out.”

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard a coach unfavorably compare his team’s work ethic to another club’s the way Vigneault did last week in his evaluation of the Rangers and the Red Wings.

I watch Tortorella from afar and see a man who sure seems to have learned from the mistakes that cost him his job in New York, and if that is indeed true, more power to him (and Vancouver GM Mike Gillis).

I despise Brooks, he's such an asshole. He's been doing shit like this for years. What's even funnier is that i'm on an all Rangers fan message board and about a week or two before he wrote this article, me and everybody else on there were talking about this. This is like the 5th time that we have talked about an article that he wrote, weeks before it came out. We're convinced he browses the site and then uses our stuff in his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.