• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it was a nice streak

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I guess Price was due for one of his melt down games

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Boss, it sounds like the Sabres got screwed out of a goal late in the 2nd period? Did you see it?

I guess the puck crossed the line before the ref blew the whistle and they waived the goal off after talking it over. Then they never explained why it was waived off.

After a minute of the crowd booing and Nolan losing his mind, they decide to go to Toronto, and see what they say. They then say that it's still not a goal, but once again, fail to provide any type of explanation.

Sheesh, even when you're the worst team, you still get kicked while down.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here is the reson why they waived the goal off:

At 15:30 of the second period in the Senators/Sabres game, the Situation Room initiated a video review because the puck entered the Ottawa net. The referee informed the Situation Room that he had a delayed hi-sticking penalty against Ottawa's Jason Spezza therefore the play was stopped as soon as any Ottawa player gained possession/control of the puck. According to Rule 15.1 "When the team to be penalized gains control of the puck, the Referee will blow his whistle to stop play and impose the penalty on the offending player." This is not a reviewable play therefore the referee's call on the ice stands. No goal Buffalo.

NHL.com - OTT @ BUF - 15:30 of the Second Period - NHL.com - News

Can someone watch the video in the link and tell me if that was a good call or not?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
826856322.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Jebus, how dangerous was that hit? Right in the numbers four feet from the boards, that's practically begging for a Shanaban.

/just like some posters tonight.

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Jebus, how dangerous was that hit? Right in the numbers four feet from the boards, that's practically begging for a Shanaban.

/just like some posters tonight.

I don't get why players still do this crap

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spezza did touch the puck and then the puck went in the net, but since it was a delayed penalty call, you can rule that the Senators did gain possession of the puck. I think it's a good call.

Thanks, I was hearing how Spezza touching the puck was a bit of a stretch, so I was curious.

Sounds like the Sabres are due to lose in the SO then. Another game of scoring just 1 goal. :L

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Boss, it sounds like the Sabres got screwed out of a goal late in the 2nd period? Did you see it?

I guess the puck crossed the line before the ref blew the whistle and they waived the goal off after talking it over. Then they never explained why it was waived off.

After a minute of the crowd booing and Nolan losing his mind, they decide to go to Toronto, and see what they say. They then say that it's still not a goal, but once again, fail to provide any type of explanation.

Sheesh, even when you're the worst team, you still get kicked while down.

Should have been a goal. No Sen had possession it hit a couple sticks and the puck went in the net, hit the back of the net and was sliding out before the whistle blew. Why it was not counted IDK they never gave an explanation.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Martin Jones the best third stringer in the league right now?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit!!!

OV scores his 4th of the game with the goalie pulled and 32 seconds left.

Status
Not open for further replies.