• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Fleury trying so hard for the empty net goal and missing by inches. And then a total team lack of effort/focus because he missed giving up the goal a few seconds later.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrik Sedin threw off gerbe like he was a gerbe

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dubinsky.gif

ibsjHLn1cytIi2.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda wondering why that wasn't icing.

Bortuzzo was yapping up a storm. Wonder what he said.

You know good question about the icing? My only thought it went right past the defender who totally missed it? That other dump later I not sure why did they call that one icing either?

As for the conversation whatever Bortuzzo said really pissed Dubinsky off to swing and miss like that. I understand why they gave him a game misconduct for that but in all honesty I am very surprised they did and not just a 10 like Bortuzzo.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know good question about the icing? My only thought it went right past the defender who totally missed it? That other dump later I not sure why did they call that one icing either?

As for the conversation whatever Bortuzzo said really pissed Dubinsky off to swing and miss like that. I understand why they gave him a game misconduct for that but in all honesty I am very surprised they did and not just a 10 like Bortuzzo.

The only thing I can think of on Fluery's shot was it might have passed through a part of the crease. Don't know if that's still a rule. The second one, I believe that the forechecker tipped it on the way out.

Dubinski got the game for arguing the 10. I could read his lips. He was not praying.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I know the Pens like I think I do, he probaly said somehting like "Hey, you look like a fella who could use a good tripping and knee to the head."?

You mean the magic 2nd skater theory. Kneel is just the patsy and Lyndon Baines Crosby was behind it all.
Or wait the Communists were behind it, so that explains the chemistry behind Malkin and Kneel. :think:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can think of on Fluery's shot was it might have passed through a part of the crease. Don't know if that's still a rule. The second one, I believe that the forechecker tipped it on the way out.

Dubinski got the game for arguing the 10. I could read his lips. He was not praying.

That makes sense...Yeah the "f-ing bullsh*t" or right before that.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the magic 2nd skater theory. Kneel is just the patsy and Lyndon Baines Crosby was behind it all.
Or wait the Communists were behind it, so that explains the chemistry behind Malkin and Kneel. :think:

I think you're joking but watch Marchands head. It moves back and to the left. Back and to the left. That proves there had to be a second skater.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're joking but watch Marchands head. It moves back and to the left. Back and to the left. That proves there had to be a second skater.

Oh yeah I was, sorry lame joke on my part.

But that is funny!

Also there is links to the mob lets see Roberto Romano played for the Penguins with Lemieux, Lemieux in turn houses Crosby and Crosby is in contact with Kneel...hmmmm....very interesting.
Then the Kneel better watch out Len "Ruby" Barrie my come out of nowhere and take him out.

Hey if there is a conspiracy here I am going full Alan Jones/Jesse Ventura on this one! :L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a lot better than their original idea about a couple of cops who hang out at the Blue Oyster called, Kneel & Bob.

LOL....don't forget the opening credit theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I was, sorry lame joke on my part.

But that is funny!

Also there is links to the mob lets see Roberto Romano played for the Penguins with Lemieux, Lemieux in turn houses Crosby and Crosby is in contact with Kneel...hmmmm....very interesting.
Then the Kneel better watch out Len "Ruby" Barrie my come out of nowhere and take him out.

Hey if there is a conspiracy here I am going full Alan Jones/Jesse Ventura on this one! :L

I think it's bigger than that. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest. Olympic games coming up? Malkin with a sack of cash for Kneel...?

Status
Not open for further replies.