• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, the Giro d’Italia starts Saturday :yes:

I remember Canadian Ryder Hesdejal winning that race and thinking what a tremendous accomplishment that was and then finding out later that he had some PED help.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Canadian Ryder Hesdejal winning that race and thinking what a tremendous accomplishment that was and then finding out later that he had some PED help.
Meh, him and everyone else.

Michael Woods is the best Canadian hopeful now.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Alabama - Huntsville's hockey program finds themselves without a conference. And this is just one season after donors saved the program from a financial shortfall.

Please sign the petition to get the now saved and no longer cash-strapped program admitted into another conference so they can continue.

One of the players is a guy from Columbus who came through my program. He's a really awesome kid and has had to fight a lot to get to where he is. It would really suck to see this yanked out from under him now.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still the only league to lose an entire season due to labo(u)r strife. A league that has had a combination of four strikes/lockouts during his tenure. A league that arbitrarily decides to punish teams for violating the "spirit" of a CBA that both sides agreed to. A league that has rules that decides games via 3-on-3 OT and then a shoot-out during the regular season and then tosses that away for the playoffs (what other league does that?). A league that has officials that call penalties not by players breaking rules, but dictated mainly by the score (aka game management). A league that allows teams to hide players via LTIR in order to keep them (I mean, why have a salary cap if you're going to allow teams to flaunt the cap?).

It makes me wonder why I continue to follow this league - I must be a glutton for punishment.
Those are all outrageous, but all of them pale in comparison to having a designated hitter rule.

:behindsofa:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are all outrageous, but all of them pale in comparison to having a designated hitter rule.

:behindsofa:

Sup Giraffe GIF

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Alabama - Huntsville's hockey program finds themselves without a conference. And this is just one season after donors saved the program from a financial shortfall.

Please sign the petition to get the now saved and no longer cash-strapped program admitted into another conference so they can continue.

One of the players is a guy from Columbus who came through my program. He's a really awesome kid and has had to fight a lot to get to where he is. It would really suck to see this yanked out from under him now.
signed!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league was not amused
that the Rangers aired their views
They said Parros is unfit
Gary Bettman had a snit