• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part IV - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a soon to be 16 year old and I'm not asking.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where kids help keep you in the loop - I was watching the above game where Jorden scored that TD with my youngest daughter (she's 16) and when he started the celebration, she started laughing and said "He's doing the Fortnite dance!"

My wife approves of the game for the sole reason that its teaching boys to dance lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where kids help keep you in the loop - I was watching the above game where Jorden scored that TD with my youngest daughter (she's 16) and when he started the celebration, she started laughing and said "He's doing the Fortnite dance!"

I have a soon to be 16 year old and I'm not asking.

Can confirm; I just did this for my 16 year old and asked if he knew what I was doing. To which he replied "the Fortnite dance. Poorly".

And then the little brat had the nerve to go back to his homework.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can confirm; I just did this for my 16 year old and asked if he knew what I was doing. To which he replied "the Fortnite dance. Poorly".

And then the little brat had the nerve to go back to his homework.

for all of you grampas out there who cared not to know ( :thumb: ), Ill have you know there is an assortment of fortnite dances ( Im no longer a grampa as I now spelled fortnite correctly for a change - lol )

I saw an atom kid score a goal and skate by the oppo bench ... stop on a dime (didnt shower anyone :thumb: ) and do the floss ... everyone laughed ... I WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT IN THE DUB lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, if Erik Karlsson wants to sign a 8 year extension with the Sharks, he'll have to wait until after this year's trade deadline...

Karlsson, as per the CBA, cannot sign an eight-year extension with the Sharks until after the Feb. 25 trade deadline.

Now, if he doesn’t care about the eighth year and was willing to sign for any number of years below that, he can sign anytime. But one has to assume that if Karlsson decides to stay put in San Jose, it will be for the eight-year, maximum deal.

This is on page 285 of your friendly neighborhood NHL-NHLPA CBA:

“An SPC with a term of greater than seven (7) years, provided, however, that a Club may sign a Player to an SPC with a term of up to eight (8) years if that Player was on such Club’s Reserve List as of and since the most recent Trade Deadline. With respect to potential Unrestricted Free Agents only, the ability to re-sign a Player to an SPC of eight (8) years expires when the Player becomes an Unrestricted Free Agent. With respect to a Player who becomes a Group 2 Restricted Free Agent, a Club may sign such Player to an SPC with a term of up to eight (8) years provided such Player was on such Club’s Reserve List and/or Restricted Free Agent List as of and since the most recent Trade Deadline.”

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least Domi won't be doing that to any Leafs this preseason.

Hopefully he gets some regular season games and the Leafs will only have to deal with him trying to kill Auston 3 times.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suspend Domi for 10 regular season games, but since Ekblad went through concussion protocol and was cleared, he probably won't even get 2 games.
Yeah, they'll throw the book at him and give him the rest of the preseason.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kypreos already in mid-season form...

"Is that still a sucker punch when you know it's coming?"

Status
Not open for further replies.