• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part IV - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Byron is a Flames secret agent tonight - Love you Byron!!

/Nice comeback by your boys tonight comeds :thumb:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Spector is going to get blown up on Twitter for some time if the Flames finish ahead of the Oilers this season.

IMG_0863.png

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Flames win tonight, they would become the fourth team this season to have a winning streak of 10 or more games, something that has never happened in the history of the League, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

Flames on verge of helping make NHL history

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Flames win tonight, they would become the fourth team this season to have a winning streak of 10 or more games, something that has never happened in the history of the League, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

Flames on verge of helping make NHL history

Now that would be a fun parlay bet each season...

Dash, I meant to tell you this, but I saw an African American teenager with a Flames' hat in DC last week. I really wanted to ask what the story was there, but didn't catch it until the last second.

I'm gonna guess either his dad is a Caps' fan and this is his way of rebelling, or the kids at school nicknamed him Moneyhands, he got wind of the Flames' player of the same name, and decided to rock the chapeau.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dash, I meant to tell you this, but I saw an African American teenager with a Flames' hat in DC last week. I really wanted to ask what the story was there, but didn't catch it until the last second.

I'm gonna guess either his dad is a Caps' fan and this is his way of rebelling, or the kids at school nicknamed him Moneyhands, he got wind of the Flames' player of the same name, and decided to rock the chapeau.

Either that or his rap name is "C-Fire"

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's probably because the hat is "lit", fam.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's just getting ready for the Flames - Caps Stanley Cup Finals series that will start in early June, eloco.

:bolt:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW YORK — San Jose Sharks centre Joe Pavelski, Anaheim Ducks goaltender Jonathan Bernier and Ottawa Senators defenceman Erik Karlsson have been named the NHL's three stars of the week.

Pavelski had a league-leading five goals over four games and added an assist to help the Pacific Division-leading Sharks to a 3-1-0 record last week.

Bernier went 3-0-0 with a 1.62 goals-against average, .948 save percentage and one shutout to lift the Ducks into second place in the Pacific Division.

Karlsson paced defencemen with six points (two goals, four assists) in four contests to help the Senators extend their winning streak to six games as they battle Montreal for top spot in the Atlantic Division.

Not sure how one shutout trumps back-to-back shutouts last week, but hey, that's the NHL for ya.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW YORK — San Jose Sharks centre Joe Pavelski, Anaheim Ducks goaltender Jonathan Bernier and Ottawa Senators defenceman Erik Karlsson have been named the NHL's three stars of the week.

Pavelski had a league-leading five goals over four games and added an assist to help the Pacific Division-leading Sharks to a 3-1-0 record last week.

Bernier went 3-0-0 with a 1.62 goals-against average, .948 save percentage and one shutout to lift the Ducks into second place in the Pacific Division.

Karlsson paced defencemen with six points (two goals, four assists) in four contests to help the Senators extend their winning streak to six games as they battle Montreal for top spot in the Atlantic Division.

Not sure how one shutout trumps back-to-back shutouts last week, but hey, that's the NHL for ya.
Bernier is a sieve and he shut out the Blackhawks in Chicago. Surprised he didn't get the #1 star of the week.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @elocomotive , it's too bad you didn't geta chance to talk to the dude rocking the Flames cap, I wanted you to ask him if he's even been to the Calgary Stampede :D

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @elocomotive , it's too bad you didn't geta chance to talk to the dude rocking the Flames cap, I wanted you to ask him if he's even been to the Calgary Stampede :D

Lmao!

Man, I've lived in DC all these years without ever seeing a piece, I don't need to start now! ;)

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two people to my right have on Thrashers jerseys :/

Status
Not open for further replies.