• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or hearing Fuck Toronto because someone asks a question about the NHL combine?

It's a shame you're not a Stars fan.....It really is. :sigh:

But now I'm really looking forward to game threads between the Sabres and Leafs this Season. It should be fun. I mean, not as fun as watching paint dry live, but fun nonetheless. :suds:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ovi-607x607.jpg

In the photo, Ovechkin, wearing a t-shirt that reads “No War,” holds up a sheet of paper pasted to posterboard, reading “#SAVE CHILDREN FROM FASCISM”.

Russia, Ukraine, and What Alex Ovechkin?s #SaveChildrenFromFascism Photo Means

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is that OV should be focusing more on getting ready for another NHL season and less on sending out "confusing" messages.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame you're not a Stars fan.....It really is. :sigh:

But now I'm really looking forward to game threads between the Sabres and Leafs this Season. It should be fun. I mean, not as fun as watching paint dry live, but fun nonetheless. :suds:

Stop judging our national pastime.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde was better than the first. I really think in that one Elle got out into the world and learned what it was really like. At first it looked like she was going to get a harsh wake up call about reality but she realized that we can work really hard to change some things we don't like instead of accepting a reality we don't want.

:wtf:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sigh* Sexist, sure, but with plenty of truth. Just obnoxious as a female fan who actually understands what offsides is.

I see it as somewhat similar to the "ice girls" issue. The number of customers this feature is going to turn away has got to be greater than the number of customers that would have been lost if it didn't exist in the first place (zero).

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it as somewhat similar to the "ice girls" issue. The number of customers this feature is going to turn away has got to be greater than the number of customers that would have been lost if it didn't exist in the first place (zero).

Yep. I doubt there's any woman out there going "oh, look! NHL15 has a virtual girl taking a selfie like me! I should buy that!" Instead it's annoying the few women who do buy NHL15.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Yep. I doubt there's any woman out there going "oh, look! NHL15 has a virtual girl taking a selfie like me! I should buy that!" Instead it's annoying the few women who do buy NHL15.

I bet the next step is you can put your own face in.
and share it on facebook, and the circle of stupid is complete.
it'll be a hit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.