• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back the posse

lplvpose.jpg

And anthem singer dennis parks

Last edited by a moderator:

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one would totally have a shot!

6804956997_cd3656569b_b.jpg

That would make 2 teams in the NHL that would get confused with Sacramento.

There are two Roughrider teams in some faux football league, so Why not two Kings teams.

My wife suggests the Las Vegas Glitter
Gamblers or Jakapoles.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two Roughrider teams in some faux football league, so Why not two Kings teams.

Gamblers or Jakapoles.

not anymore. they are the redblacks now

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gamblers or Jakapoles.

i hope they call the arena the Chicken Ranch

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not anymore. they are the redblacks now

I did not know of the change,
Kings and Avs play a game in Vegas every year. It is an excuse to party all weekend. Every year some TV or radio guy comes out before the game and says, how great it would be to get a team in Vegas. See how many people come to a preason game.
However, most people that are there drove from LA to get wasted. Very few people at the game live near Las Vegas

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league expands to Vegas before getting a team to Quebec City, that would be an even bigger slap to fans there than when the Nords left.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh LA Kiss my ass Dave.

I caught the 1st episode of 4th & Loud, and saw how happy they were to win their 1st game ever as a Franchise.

I immediately looked up how they did the rest of the season after that 1st game...

They lost 14 out of their next 16 games. :L

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes ... how is he still alive?

buy a lottery ticket Sarich ... oh wait ... $28.655 shmill in career earnings ... almost as shocking as him still being alive :think:

Mowing the lawn and driving the boat at their family's summer home in Windermere, B.C., Cory Sarich, by all accounts, is leading a pretty normal life.
About a month ago, however, that was not the case for the former Calgary Flames defenceman and current free agent.

Sarich had gone out for a morning ride on July 21, taking his hybrid bike along Windermere Loop Road — a challenging, 40-minute training session on a quiet road.

He approached a descent and spotted an oncoming grey Ford F-350 Ford truck. The driver made a left-hand turn in front of him without signalling. Sarich used his brakes and tried to stay in control of his bike but skidded and ended up sliding underneath the vehicle on his stomach.

The driver’s right rear tire had driven over his back, nearly crushing his body. Sarich suffered five cracked vertebrae, burns on his shoulder and wrist from the truck’s muffler, a swollen left arm and leg, a large laceration on his head, and a serious case of road rash.

Shaken, shocked, and bleeding extensively, Sarich still managed to stand up and called for help.

“The first thing in my mind was, ‘I’m not going to die here right now, so let’s get this thing moving,’ ” recalled the Saskatoon native who was drafted 27th overall in the 1996 NHL entry draft. “I wasn’t sure the severity of my injuries. I’d worn all the ends of my fingertips off. I was bleeding from everywhere, I had so much road rash.

“My helmet was busted up in probably seven or more pieces. It was just in pieces hanging by the chinstrap and was actually choking me, so good thing I had that on because it helped in saving my life.”

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one would totally have a shot!

6804956997_cd3656569b_b.jpg

That would make 2 teams in the NHL that would get confused with Sacramento.

I think "Queens" would be more Vegas appropriate.
Manila.gif

How about the Vegus Ante? Or the Vegas Binge? Las Vegas Aces? Las Vegas Chips? Las Vegas Flush?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one can't wait for the plethora of awful "what happens in Vegas" jokes that would accompany a potential LV team.

Status
Not open for further replies.