• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM Jenner off the IR, as is Jeremy Morin.

And I understand there is a plan afoot to smuggle Kris Russell out of Calgary today and leave behind Boll.

Jackets have sent Ryan Craig back to the A and left Alex Wennberg in Vancouver because he was not cleared to fly back due to an infection in his hand. I knew the kid had filthy mitts, but that's a bit much, I think.

Well played, injury bug. Well played.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM Jenner off the IR, as is Jeremy Morin.

And I understand there is a plan afoot to smuggle Kris Russell out of Calgary today and leave behind Boll.

Jackets have sent Ryan Craig back to the A and left Alex Wennberg in Vancouver because he was not cleared to fly back due to an infection in his hand. I knew the kid had filthy mitts, but that's a bit much, I think.

Well played, injury bug. Well played.

:scratch:

I once had a nasty infection but was still ambulatory. I guess Columbus medicine hasnt entered the 20th century yet. They are portable IV devices and PIC lines, if the infection is THAT bad.

And Lazar risked infection by eating a burger of unknown and dubious origin. Someone better smack that kid upside the head. Imagine if he got an infection and had to be left behind in,..., wait for it..., OTTAWA??? Oh the horror

At least Toronto tanks the honourable way. Benching players.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

I once had a nasty infection but was still ambulatory. I guess Columbus medicine hasnt entered the 20th century yet. They are portable IV devices and PIC lines, if the infection is THAT bad.

And Lazar risked infection by eating a burger of unknown and dubious origin. Someone better smack that kid upside the head. Imagine if he got an infection and had to be left behind in,..., wait for it..., OTTAWA??? Oh the horror

At least Toronto tanks the honourable way. Benching players.

He got cut on his hand, got about 7 stitches and apparently it got infected really bad. Plus, they were on the way to Calgary, and they didn't want him to get Mad Cow disease.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got cut on his hand, got about 7 stitches and apparently it got infected really bad. Plus, they were on the way to Calgary, and they didn't want him to get Mad Cow disease.

More importantly they didn't want his hand getting caught on fire by the ring of fire

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I try to mix in the phrase "bovine spongiform encephalopathy" any chance I get...

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good thing for the Kings and Toffoli that it was burrows that the dangerous hit was on so as to not put the nhl in the position to weaken the kings for the playoffs. How fortunate for them..

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing for the Kings and Toffoli that it was burrows that the dangerous hit was on so as to not put the nhl in the position to weaken the kings for the playoffs. How fortunate for them..

However, Burrows has been placed on the embellishment watch list, Matty, disgusting dive into the boards yesterday.

:D

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
However, Burrows has been placed on the embellishment watch list, Matty, disgusting dive into the boards yesterday.

:D
speaking of which, did we all notice the dustin brown cartwheel in the 3rd?
i hope the league did

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
@TSNBobMcKenzie 5h5 hours ago
Colgate UFA F Kyle Baun, whose junior year ended last night with L in ECAC final, will take today to regroup before considering NHL options. 18 NHL teams have expressed interest in the grandson of former Leaf Bobby Baun. Contract offers from NHL teams to be submitted by Monday.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
CAue02MUQAAUVfX.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TSNBobMcKenzie 5h5 hours ago
Colgate UFA F Kyle Baun, whose junior year ended last night with L in ECAC final, will take today to regroup before considering NHL options. 18 NHL teams have expressed interest in the grandson of former Leaf Bobby Baun. Contract offers from NHL teams to be submitted by Monday.

He doesn't pass the George Carlin name test.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here thinks the Kings miss the playoffs? Losing yesterday to the Canucks leaves them 4 points out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.