• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NHLPlayerSafety: Nashville's Anton Volchenkov will have a hearing this afternoon for a hit on Calgary's Michael Ferland.

I think he should sit for a couple of games, completely unnecessary forearm shot to the head of Ferland who left the game and didn't return.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NHLPlayerSafety: Nashville's Anton Volchenkov will have a hearing this afternoon for a hit on Calgary's Michael Ferland.

I think he should sit for a couple of games, completely unnecessary forearm shot to the head of Ferland who left the game and didn't return.

anton.gif

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe wanting to keep him fresh for a game against one of the leagues best tonight? Especially considering the team lost two of their top six in the same night...:noidea:

I'd believe that except that he wasn't playing early when the game was still in doubt either. Had less than 10 minutes through 2 periods. And in contrast JVR played plenty.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe wanting to keep him fresh for a game against one of the leagues best tonight? Especially considering the team lost two of their top six in the same night...:noidea:

Highly doubtful. Even Handy Randy knows he only shows up against teams under 500. :lol:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubtful. Even Handy Randy knows he only shows up against teams under 500. :lol:

0.790 points per game for his career against Anaheim, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, San Jose and St. Louis.

0.792 against the rest of the league.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.790 points per game for his career against Anaheim, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, San Jose and St. Louis.

0.792 against the rest of the league.

:lol: Made you do homework.

But how about this year?

0.00 points per game against Montreal, Pittsburgh, Wings (twice) and Bruins.

However, he got fat (fatter?) on the Jackets, Sabres, and Avs.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you're such a huge Tony Romo fan.

I good Sir have never been a Romo basher. If you recall , i have often said in the past that i would like to see Tony operate with a 1st tier running back . Look at this year ..... yup , just as i thought.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree. That kind of smash into someones neck and head is an attempt to injure , not an attempt to check. Nice win over a good Team for the Mighty Flames though !!

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I good Sir have never been a Romo basher. If you recall , i have often said in the past that i would like to see Tony operate with a 1st tier running back . Look at this year ..... yup , just as i thought.

I'm the Tony basher and I'd love to here but a can't think of anything that rhymes with Romo. :noidea:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. That kind of smash into someones neck and head is an attempt to injure , not an attempt to check. Nice win over a good Team for the Mighty Flames though !!

It doesn't happen often but :agree:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Made you do homework.

But how about this year?

0.00 points per game against Montreal, Pittsburgh, Wings (twice) and Bruins.

However, he got fat (fatter?) on the Jackets, Sabres, and Avs.

Yep, cause we all know that drawing conclusions based on 5 games of data often leads to good decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.