• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little caesars munchies GIF

I guess you can get hotdogs on a pizza.

Nothing wrong with a hot dog pizza

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Danish agree.

4732.jpg

My oldest was on a trip with an group of student ambassadors and was in Italy near Pompeii. The place they ate had "Pizza Americano". Of course they ordered it and it was hot dogs and french fries on pizza.

Did not come with a Penguins Jersey.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest was on a trip with an group of student ambassadors and was in Italy near Pompeii. The place they ate had "Pizza Americano". Of course they ordered it and it was hot dogs and french fries on pizza.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently Edmonton has a large population of people of Ukrainian descent. I wonder if the Oilers will play the Ukrainian national anthem before the game. Talk about a made for TV moment.

On one hand, Ovi is in a difficult situation being a very visible person with a lot of family still inside Russia, so he's gotta be extremely careful with what he says.

On the other, he could have at least pulled the picture of him and Putin off his Instagram.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OV was getting booed last night in Calgary, but it certainly tailed off as the game went on. He's a machine though and just kept on being a Flames killer last night.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently Edmonton has a large population of people of Ukrainian descent. I wonder if the Oilers will play the Ukrainian national anthem before the game. Talk about a made for TV moment.

On one hand, Ovi is in a difficult situation being a very visible person with a lot of family still inside Russia, so he's gotta be extremely careful with what he says.

On the other, he could have at least pulled the picture of him and Putin off his Instagram.
He said he wanted peace! Wasn’t that enough?

/a piece of Ukraine.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The boos must have been few and far in between if it was only while he was carrying the puck.

:behindsofa:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember Robinson and Gainey on the Wings :D

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I lived in Italy for 3 years and have spent close to another year beyond that there over a couple of different periods. Believe me, those Italians will put just about anything you can think of on pizza. And yes, I've seen it with hotdog a few times...and yes, pineapple too. Though that may have been to cater to Americans

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Italy for 3 years and have spent close to another year beyond that there over a couple of different periods. Believe me, those Italians will put just about anything you can think of on pizza. And yes, I've seen it with hotdog a few times...and yes, pineapple too. Though that may have been to cater to Americans
Sliced Hot dog on pizza is a thing in italy because pepperoni isnt really a thing there lol. When i went to italy with my wife i saved her from ordering a pepperoncini pizza. Seemed close enough to her.

And yah the americano is tourist trappy stuff but its a thing with italian kids who dont have any type of taste too … just like kids who eat hawaiian pizza here :whistle:

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sliced Hot dog on pizza is a thing in italy because pepperoni isnt really a thing there lol. When i went to italy with my wife i saved her from ordering a pepperoncini pizza. Seemed close enough to her.

And yah the americano is tourist trappy stuff but its a thing with italian kids who dont have any type of taste too … just like kids who eat hawaiian pizza here :whistle:
i once had a pizza there with spaghetti and peas. it was actually pretty damn good

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milestone alert - Nik Backstrom just registered career point #999 as he opens the scoring in Edmonton.