• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team is gonna be crazy to watch this offseason. No cap space, no idea what's going on with Berge, no McAvoy or Marchand for months to start the season, no prospects worth speaking of...

But they have their 2023 first round pick and Taylor Hall and there's a great draft next season...
I would think Raymond, Ballard and a third should get it done.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Hockey keeps popping up as a candidate for the Devils and I could talk myself into it but he's more of what we already have. A tiny, skilled guy, we would get bullied out of a playoff matchup immediately.

Forseberg could be solid but was this year an outlier?

If there's any substance to Pastrnak wanting out I would blow them away with an offer.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Hockey keeps popping up as a candidate for the Devils and I could talk myself into it but he's more of what we already have. A tiny, skilled guy, we would get bullied out of a playoff matchup immediately.

Forseberg could be solid but was this year an outlier?

If there's any substance to Pastrnak wanting out I would blow them away with an offer.
Jackets fans are all aflutter over the idea that Pasta is available. Because scoring wingers is our weakness or something. Unless he can suddenly win faceoffs and run a power play from the point, we should focus elsewhere. Like Giroux or Trochek to put with Laine and Jake. Or just say fuck it and throw an offer sheet at PLD for maximum chaos.

They are also looking at Chiarot and Manson to add some grit to the D corps, apparently.