• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On to the Steelers

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock'em Sock'em football game coming up. Love the matchups - this is a pretty even game - by comparing talent. It will be fun to see how the Broncos cover Brown.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ridiculous that the Broncos are a TOUCHDOWN underdog! I know the Steelers are hot while the Broncos are coming off a bad performance. I know the game is in Pittsburgh. But I'm sorry, a 10-3 team should not be a major underdog to an 8-5 team. The Broncos are being disrespected, and I expect them to use this as MAJOR motivation to play a great game. Also they're gonna be very focused and hungry after the terrible performance against the Raiders. I am VERY confident that we are gonna win this game! Great defense will slow down Ben and Pittsburgh's hot offense. Broncos win 20-16.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ridiculous that the Broncos are a TOUCHDOWN underdog! I know the Steelers are hot while the Broncos are coming off a bad performance. I know the game is in Pittsburgh. But I'm sorry, a 10-3 team should not be a major underdog to an 8-5 team. The Broncos are being disrespected, and I expect them to use this as MAJOR motivation to play a great game. Also they're gonna be very focused and hungry after the terrible performance against the Raiders. I am VERY confident that we are gonna win this game! Great defense will slow down Ben and Pittsburgh's hot offense. Broncos win 20-16.
Seems like fair odds to me. Pitt is a totally dif team with Ben at Qb. Records mean little in this matchup. Surprised it wasn`t 10 pts.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like fair odds to me. Pitt is a totally dif team with Ben at Qb. Records mean little in this matchup. Surprised it wasn`t 10 pts.

If the teams are pretty even, then I would think the Steelers would be favored by more like 3 at home. I can't see a 10-3 team being a 7 point underdog. Denver's defense is way too good to ever be a significant underdog IMHO!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is one occasion that I've decided to place all of my hopes and dreams into the hands of AmericanTebowFan's convictions.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the teams are pretty even, then I would think the Steelers would be favored by more like 3 at home. I can't see a 10-3 team being a 7 point underdog. Denver's defense is way too good to ever be a significant underdog IMHO!
That`s why you prob wouldn`t make a living as an odds maker ATF. Denvers offense hasn`t scored a td in 23 straight drives. Even Denver`s D can`t overcome that futility vs a very explosive offense. Keep your day job bro. :)

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That`s why you prob wouldn`t make a living as an odds maker ATF. Denvers offense hasn`t scored a td in 23 straight drives. Even Denver`s D can`t overcome that futility vs a very explosive offense. Keep your day job bro. :)

People are quick to forget that the Broncos beat the Patriots just a few weeks ago. The team was looking very good, and then they had the 1 horrible performance vs the Raiders. It was terrible, but hey it happens to all good teams. Every once in awhile the best teams will play a stinker. People get down on a team too quickly. We're 10-3 and beat the Patriots! That's impressive, and one stinker vs the Raiders doesn't take away from it. I stand by my opinion that the Broncos shouldn't be a touchdown underdog to anyone, and I'm expecting a win in Pittsburgh tomorrow!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am delighted to discover the Broncos will be on CBS in Austin today.

I do think the Broncos ought to be insulted to find themselves down 7 points on the betting odds. I think this is the key game on the season for the Broncos and hope they will play like they believe that. Oz needs to prove he can stretch the field - the Coaches need to prove they believe he can do that and call those kinds of plays with greater frequency. The Broncos do best when the center of gravity for the defense moves to the middle of the field and away from the LOS. Their secondary blocking is superb when they get to the 2nd level.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction - success for the Broncos pass rush against big Ben has to come from Wolfe and Jackson - with cleanup by Ware and Miller. Wolfe and Jackson will be a key to the game for me.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo, just wondering what your solution to "opening up" the offense is when Oz doesn't have time to chuck it down the field?

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 pts would be ridiculous. No Vegas book would even consider that for this game. 7 tells me Vegas is putting a lot of weight on Denver's last game. That's not necessarily a good thing to do, and it surprises me a bit. I'd have expected maybe around 5.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo, just wondering what your solution to "opening up" the offense is when Oz doesn't have time to chuck it down the field?

More play action plays.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jam their receivers at the line of scrimmage. Fluster Big Ben and get him to the ground. Hit those holes, CJ! Osweiler with some big down the field throws. Two turnovers by our defense. C,mon, Broncos! You can do it!!

"self-psych therapy" for game day.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, BOK - not to complain, but your thread title is too much Pats. No more of this On to Cincy crap!

;)