• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Omg seasons over...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we step back and accept reality for a little... Yea we got out ass handed to us two weeks in a row. Until those 4th qtrs tho it was a winnable game. It's not like we're getting blown out the gate and just man handled. Yes there are concerns, big concerns. But we just need to go back to basics. Honestly with the start of our schedule 1-2 was a def a realization.

We have a short week and yes the injuries have bitten us but we can still control this shit. The packers and falcons are also 1-2. The fucking sky is not falling, we have been spoiled these last 2 yrs. Lets cut this shit out like were completely unstoppable.

I'll admit Thursday is a big game and it sucks on a short week. But we got this!

Let's go! Reality is setting in and now it's time to really fight for these wins!

I believe our offense will get it going again!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we step back and accept reality for a little... Yea we got out ass handed to us two weeks in a row. Until those 4th qtrs tho it was a winnable game. It's not like we're getting blown out the gate and just man handled. Yes there are concerns, big concerns. But we just need to go back to basics. Honestly with the start of our schedule 1-2 was a def a realization.

We have a short week and yes the injuries have bitten us but we can still control this shit. The packers and falcons are also 1-2. The fucking sky is not falling, we have been spoiled these last 2 yrs. Lets cut this shit out like were completely unstoppable.

I'll admit Thursday is a big game and it sucks on a short week. But we got this!

Let's go! Reality is setting in and now it's time to really fight for these wins!

I believe our offense will get it going again!

I like your attitude. The Sky is Falling for many in here. I'll think positive and believe we will get things going.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been placed on suicide watch. :rollseyes:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your attitude. The Sky is Falling for many in here. I'll think positive and believe we will get things going.

Our last 2 years have made people completely forget about our shitty years.

Just tired of people getting there heads all high thinking we can't be beat by other nfl teams who are good too.

I'm mad as anyone but I come to realize we are not invincible...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I officially believe there's no one in the coaches room that's fixing Kap's mistakes or telling him he's fucking up... thus I have no faith in the offense. I'm taking what I saw the last two weeks of what our offense has become. It will change til I(we) see a better and contender like attack back on the field....

defense has been holding up but the injury bug is hitting us and our weak depth is showing...

sorry, i'm playing the debbie downer card til I'm busted.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I officially believe there's no one in the coaches room that's fixing Kap's mistakes or telling him he's fucking up... thus I have no faith in the offense. I'm taking what I saw the last two weeks of what our offense has become. It will change til I(we) see a better and contender like attack back on the field....

defense has been holding up but the injury bug is hitting us and our weak depth is showing...

So are the falcons or packers busted? They may have done more on offense. But did you not watch week 1? Ya ya teams our prepping us better but lets quit acting like just cuz we lost to two good teams we suck. Colts didn't look good coming into this matchup but fuck it they beat us.

I'll be honest tho. If we lose Thursday then it's bad. Until then lets realize we are not works beaters every game. We played 2 good teams and lost. Boo hoo. Ya colts are a good team. They didn't show it first two weeks but they are good.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be more quick to feel the way you do if he had any weapons to throw to. Boldin isn't running away from anybody and Davis was out. Not to mention Crabtree and Manningham. If he still plays this way with a full compliment of receivers then I'll start losing complete faith in him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players have to prepare and play well, but Harbaugh, Roman and Fangio need to step up, too. This is a game of adjustments. Apparently teams have adjusted to us; it's time to make adjustments back.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the falcons or packers busted? They may have done more on offense. But did you not watch week 1? Ya ya teams our prepping us better but lets quit acting like just cuz we lost to two good teams we suck. Colts didn't look good coming into this matchup but fuck it they beat us.

I'll be honest tho. If we lose Thursday then it's bad. Until then lets realize we are not works beaters every game. We played 2 good teams and lost. Boo hoo. Ya colts are a good team. They didn't show it first two weeks but they are good.

Falcons n Packers are not my team...

Week 1 could honestly be a huge once in a season performance but I don't believe that cause I feel Kap is capable of playing like that... however, he hasn't, he's been more of a regress than a progress. GB sold out to stop the run, thus the passing game or the Boldin show opened up tremendously.

Roman's or Harb's playcalling/designs have been flawed and exposed. Where was our 2011 and 2012 offense formations? we're running the 2012/13 playoff formations over n over... its been countered and we're not throwing back.

Is Kap throwing for over 300 or 400 yards more important than winning the game? We ran one drive and scored a TD, we never went back to that and thus force the passing game. A combination of WRs not getting open n Kap not being patient or checking down is killing us.

But the two losses weren't a result of back n forth shootouts... our defense kept us in 3/4 Qtrs both times and both times the offense failed to make an impact in the game 4/4 Qtrs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more quick to feel the way you do if he had any weapons to throw to. Boldin isn't running away from anybody and Davis was out. Not to mention Crabtree and Manningham. If he still plays this way with a full compliment of receivers then I'll start losing complete faith in him.

That's fair to say about the weapons at WR... I felt after the GB win, I even said, we'll know our WR corps more once opposing defenses lock Boldin up...

However as a fan I still regard Gore, Hunter and Davis & double TE as weapons. However The double TE sets are absulete per Roman last week(today was better sans Davis) and still we continue to dismiss Gore and Hunter as potential weapons...

I read here we don't have weapons but we still do but at other positions, if anything, focus on the fucking(not at you) run game and set up the pass...teams aren't crowding the box... avoid the QB read for awhile and get back to running a fucking offense.

LMJ doesn't suit up and why isn't Baldwin getting in? if Moore and Patton can't get open(at least more often) then try an actual former big body #1 Wr.... what do we have to lose? who's feelings are going to get hurt? harbaugh, we're not at stanford anymore, its Pro now!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

one more thing lol... at least the falcons n packers have gone double digits in pts the last weeks each...

we combine 10 pts since GB... :lol:............:doh:..........:bawling:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons n Packers are not my team...

Week 1 could honestly be a huge once in a season performance but I don't believe that cause I feel Kap is capable of playing like that... however, he hasn't, he's been more of a regress than a progress. GB sold out to stop the run, thus the passing game or the Boldin show opened up tremendously.

Roman's or Harb's playcalling/designs have been flawed and exposed. Where was our 2011 and 2012 offense formations? we're running the 2012/13 playoff formations over n over... its been countered and we're not throwing back.

Is Kap throwing for over 300 or 400 yards more important than winning the game? We ran one drive and scored a TD, we never went back to that and thus force the passing game. A combination of WRs not getting open n Kap not being patient or checking down is killing us.

But the two losses weren't a result of back n forth shootouts... our defense kept us in 3/4 Qtrs both times and both times the offense failed to make an impact in the game 4/4 Qtrs.

All great points. But do you feel the season over? I don't think you do lol.

Ya it's looking bad in these two games and as a fan it's what we do and we vent. But I feel like everyone thins we should sweep our games and beat everyone. It's not always perfect and it won't always be perfect. We are better then this yes!

I'm not trying to be the guy who thinks nothing wrong with this team. But I have seen so much crazy overreaction statement after this loss. Seahawks and colts are good teams. We are still too and we will show it Thursday.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair to say about the weapons at WR... I felt after the GB win, I even said, we'll know our WR corps more once opposing defenses lock Boldin up...

However as a fan I still regard Gore, Hunter and Davis & double TE as weapons. However The double TE sets are absulete per Roman last week(today was better sans Davis) and still we continue to dismiss Gore and Hunter as potential weapons...

I read here we don't have weapons but we still do but at other positions, if anything, focus on the fucking(not at you) run game and set up the pass...teams aren't crowding the box... avoid the QB read for awhile and get back to running a fucking offense.

LMJ doesn't suit up and why isn't Baldwin getting in? if Moore and Patton can't get open(at least more often) then try an actual former big body #1 Wr.... what do we have to lose? who's feelings are going to get hurt? harbaugh, we're not at stanford anymore, its Pro now!

And I agree with your point. Harbaugh has fallen in love with Kaepernick and it's a detriment to the entire offense. We need to run the damn ball and let that open up the pass. Kaep does need to dump the ball off when nothing's open. Right now the offense is too predictable.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I agree with your point. Harbaugh has fallen in love with Kaepernick and it's a detriment to the entire offense. We need to run the damn ball and let that open up the pass. Kaep does need to dump the ball off when nothing's open. Right now the offense is too predictable.

is anyone telling Kap to do so? i mean, is he looking to stuff the stats? the checkdown is there and its nothing frown about so why does he not? Are the coaches telling him so? Are the coaches informed of the availability of the checkdown?

Kap is also really drilling the passes, he's like trying to beat himself or something... he definitely comes off as unprepared or more likely, not confident which is a shame because he was absolutely confident last yr...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is anyone telling Kap to do so? i mean, is he looking to stuff the stats? the checkdown is there and its nothing frown about so why does he not? Are the coaches telling him so? Are the coaches informed of the availability of the checkdown?

Kap is also really drilling the passes, he's like trying to beat himself or something... he definitely comes off as unprepared or more likely, not confident which is a shame because he was absolutely confident last yr...

He throws fastballs on EVERY throw! I honestly don't think he is capable of making adjustments very quickly. Hopefully that's just lack of experience and not that he is incapable of doing so. He's seeing different defenses this year and other than the Packers game he has played terribly. Even in that game he wasn't playing HIS game, the game that basically sent Alex to KC. If the read option/pistol keeps being shut down like this we are in trouble. IMO.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All great points. But do you feel the season over? I don't think you do lol.

Ya it's looking bad in these two games and as a fan it's what we do and we vent. But I feel like everyone thins we should sweep our games and beat everyone. It's not always perfect and it won't always be perfect. We are better then this yes!

I'm not trying to be the guy who thinks nothing wrong with this team. But I have seen so much crazy overreaction statement after this loss. Seahawks and colts are good teams. We are still too and we will show it Thursday.

Obviously its not over, I'd like to get the wins sooner than later... as a 49ers fan that lives week by week, seeing back to back losses with a NEAR mirror results strikes my nerves and i'm at the edge now.... teams with super bowl aspirations don't start or play like this... its' like we're back to pre-harbaugh and that's not good! lol

we can't sweep every game, of course, but I can't fathom to understand or accept losses like this where that our offense, NOT devoid of a QB nor weapons, can perform like this after another loss with the similar pattern. That's where I'm spinning my wheels... I can take back n forth contests where we fall short but two losses in a row where our offense flat out stunk, I think we lost 10-56 in pts? and its a shame cuz the defense held up for 6/8 Qtrs....

I expected a real change in off playcalling but disappointed there. The negilence at repairing or fixing the NT fucks our LOS battle once again. Poor as coverage on DHB n Wayne... really?

We're not getting first downs... we havent touch the redzone since the 2nd Qtr on our only TD drive... I can't BS or spin it that Roman n Harbs will fix this when this game should've been the game to show they can fix or capable of adjusting...