• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Omg seasons over...

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our last 2 years have made people completely forget about our shitty years.

Just tired of people getting there heads all high thinking we can't be beat by other nfl teams who are good too.

I'm mad as anyone but I come to realize we are not invincible...

The previous 2 weeks almost make the Jimmy Raye years look good..... almost.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Carries for 12 yards for Gore after halftime. Great adjustments coaches keep it up

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He throws fastballs on EVERY throw! I honestly don't think he is capable of making adjustments very quickly. Hopefully that's just lack of experience and not that he is incapable of doing so. He's seeing different defenses this year and other than the Packers game he has played terribly. Even in that game he wasn't playing HIS game, the game that basically sent Alex to KC. If the read option/pistol keeps being shut down like this we are in trouble. IMO.

I'm interested in seeing what the next adjustment will be with the read option/pistol. Right now the defenses have adjusted, let's see what the offenses do. Regardless, I don't think we should make the pistol our staple. Our pass and run game can succeed without using pistol very much.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He throws fastballs on EVERY throw! I honestly don't think he is capable of making adjustments very quickly. Hopefully that's just lack of experience and not that he is incapable of doing so. He's seeing different defenses this year and other than the Packers game he has played terribly. Even in that game he wasn't playing HIS game, the game that basically sent Alex to KC. If the read option/pistol keeps being shut down like this we are in trouble. IMO.

Yeah, Idk if Roger CLemens is back there throwing fastballs or Kap needs to chill with the workouts...

He does fold when there's pressure but I think, alone?, he had time in the pocket today and last week too. He is happy feet and instead of checking down, he's too indecisive whether to run or read something else... then boom, sack... OL has been fair considering they're constantly dropping back rather than run blocking.

Iupati and Davis were drafted to add power and muscle to the run game, worked VERY FUCKING WELL in the first two years under Harbs but the new offense is phasing that out...

the option/pistol transformation apparently closed the books on the double TE and i formation offenses...the same offenses where we had success before... idk why...

I'm okay with it as part or sprinkle to the offense but our game/identity has been the double TE formation...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a plumber, you spot a leak in one of the pipes, are you going to ignore it or wait til it gets worse? Fuck no, lol... that plumber is going to fix it before it becomes a problem...

last week was the leak, today should've been a new pipe and for the most part it was but the wrong pipe... more passing than running which wasn't the solution IMO

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested in seeing what the next adjustment will be with the read option/pistol. Right now the defenses have adjusted, let's see what the offenses do. Regardless, I don't think we should make the pistol our staple. Our pass and run game can succeed without using pistol very much.

We are going to see but if the last two games are any indicator, we are screwed. I'll wait and see what we do against the Rams. I'm not giving up by any means.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose on Thursday, then I'll panic. 49ers would be 0-2 in the division and the season would be 1/4 over.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I officially believe there's no one in the coaches room that's fixing Kap's mistakes or telling him he's fucking up... thus I have no faith in the offense. I'm taking what I saw the last two weeks of what our offense has become. It will change til I(we) see a better and contender like attack back on the field....

defense has been holding up but the injury bug is hitting us and our weak depth is showing...

sorry, i'm playing the debbie downer card til I'm busted.

Don't apologize. It's not the Debbie Downer card. It's the "this is reality" card.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once i start posting in the NCAA/Draft thread regularly, then you know I've given up for the season.