• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Omfg

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don,t have a problem with any female watching her mate play.bunch of overblown horseshit to me.

I dont have a problem with it either,its just evertime you wanna watch football,they gotta bring her up.....its annoying as hell.

I dont think Biles will be have as much airtime as Swift either,Jonathoan Owens is no Travis Kelce as a player or loudmouth......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bdubs came back for the Keenan news. We might actually be on the come up this season if Williams is the real deal.

I'm happy with the offseason so far. Still a lot of work to do.

But giving a rookie QB two really good veteran receivers seems smart to me.

I won't lie...knowing we have no chance for MHJ now kinda sucks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use my fingers here, not my mouth.

Tell me again how Taylor Swift is the "focal point" of a broadcast when she's shown on screen for less than a minute over a three and half hour time frame.

ITs everytime you watch something,news,talk shows,games.....its nonstop.....it gets old.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem with it either

You made a thread called omfg just to complain about it.

You're in the running now to be the village idiot. And I didn't think anyone was taking that away from the guy with the Cartman avi.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem with it either,its just evertime you wanna watch football,they gotta bring her up.....its annoying as hell.

I dont think Biles will be have as much airtime as Swift either,Jonathoan Owens is no Travis Kelce as a player or loudmouth......
Owens was on the Packers last year and she got quite a bit of media coverage. Pretty sure less than 1% of people got bent out of shape over it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect decent minded cub fans to be smarter and not attempting mind reading of people that they don,t know.

I expect adults to type sentences like adults.

The world is a frustrating place that will constantly let you down.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect decent minded cub fans to be smarter and not attempting mind reading of people that they don,t know.

Im not into celebrities,I have no desire to meet either one of those two....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with the offseason so far. Still a lot of work to do.

But giving a rookie QB two really good veteran receivers seems smart to me.

I won't lie...knowing we have no chance for MHJ now kinda sucks.

Yeah...The only chance of MHJ is if Fields would have balled out this year. Ship has sailed.

I'm kinda interested on what the DE/DT market will be like next offseason. If Williams balls out and we think we could make a step, we'll probably do a big splash type deal similar to Mack a few years back I bet.

Crazy considering I pretty much wrote us off for 2024 after 4 games this past season. Complete 180 in perception of the team. Kudos to Poles on that.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...The only chance of MHJ is if Fields would have balled out this year. Ship has sailed.

I'm kinda interested on what the DE/DT market will be like next offseason. If Williams balls out and we think we could make a step, we'll probably do a big splash type deal similar to Mack a few years back I bet.

Crazy considering I pretty much wrote us off for 2024 after 4 games this past season. Complete 180 in perception of the team. Kudos to Poles on that.

I think if you're taking CW you have to trade back at 9 and recoup a few picks.

The good news is the draft is deep this year. There's gonna be a lot of later value.