• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Omfg

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SImone Biles is married to newly signed Jonathan Owens.....??

Are we headed to for another Taylor Swift annoyance during our games where they make her a focal point agter every fucking play.....??

They already had a focal point about her on Football Night in Chicago rather than give some takes on Owens.....
And Football Night in Chicago says they cant wait to have her on the show.....:gaah:

Please please keep her out of the Bears skybox and discussions.......

Next thing you know Miley Cyrus will be joining in the mix of a team......

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we headed to for another Taylor Swift annoyance during our games where they make her a focal point agter every fucking play.....??

They already had a focal point about her on Football Night in Chicago rather than give some takes on Owens.....
And Football Night in Chicago says they cant wait to have her on the show.....:gaah:

NBC showed her often on snf broadcasts.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If she cheats on Owens with Caleb Williams, then all we need is a live chicken and SUPER BOWL BABY.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't gaf less.

It's weird that everyone got so crazy over Swift. Who cares?

They prolly scripted the shit, and people getting retarded over it, is prolly EXACTLY what they were shooting for? Publicity, good or bad.

Why feed into it?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't gaf less.

It's weird that everyone got so crazy over Swift. Who cares?

They prolly scripted the shit, and people getting retarded over it, is prolly EXACTLY what they were shooting for? Publicity, good or bad.

Why feed into it?
Sorry man,that shit just rubs me the wrong way.....Taylor is not above the Chiefs kinda like the way the media is trying to make her out to be at every whim......

And as for Football Night in Chicago yesterday,they never gave any insight on Owens but talked about Biles instead and cant wait to get her on the show and shes excited to be a Bear....what about your husband you ****,what does he think??
So the host of show says shes happy for her husband but happer for Simone is a Bear??......wtf?
( I hate women reporters)

How sbout some Owens highlites,how about some insights??.....there were none.

PLease dont make her the focal point of the Bears.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man,that shit just rubs me the wrong way.....Taylor is not above the Chiefs kinda like the way the media is trying to make her out to be at every whim......

And as for Football Night in Chicago yesterday,they never gave any insight on Owens but talked about Biles instead and cant wait to get her on the show and shes excited to be a Bear....what about your husband you ****,what does he think??
So the host of show says shes happy for her husband but happer for Simone is a Bear??......wtf?
( I hate women reporters)

How sbout some Owens highlites,how about some insights??.....there were none.

I saw a thread titled “omfg” and wanted to read it. I realize this is a team board. But curious, swift was on tv less 30 sec a game on average. How was she the focal point? Or perceived above the chiefs?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a thread titled “omfg” and wanted to read it. I realize this is a team board. But curious, swift was on tv less 30 sec a game on average. How was she the focal point? Or perceived above the chiefs?

Its all good man,DJ is here putting his two cents in on Bears football.....lol

Everytime they talk about the Chiefs,no matter what NFL show you watch,they gotta have bring her up.....wtf cares.....I want football not her.
Same as watching the games it about her in that damn skybox.......

You cant get away from it.....it gets old.
And the Chicago media is gonna prop Simone up as a focal point to talk about.....

Its all goid like thry do for games as panning the crowd to show what celebs are at the game and leave it at that......they dont shoe them at every whim.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good man,DJ is here putting his two cents in on Bears football.....lol

Everytime they talk about the Chiefs,no matter what NFL show you watch,they gotta have bring her up.....wtf cares.....I want football not her.
Same as watching the games it about her in that damn skybox.......

You cant get away from it.....it gets old.
And the Chicago media is gonna prop Simone up as a focal point to talk about.....

Its all goid like thry do for games as panning the crowd to show what celebs are at the game and leave it at that......they dont shoe them at every whim.
Bears board is always cool. Even when shit talking. Reminds me of the Steelers board. We dont care, bring it on. But occ. folks get testy, you know? lol. I always read the bears board for that idiot you guys have here. Im confident its not trolling, thats the sad part.

That I agree with, the talk shows bring it up constantly. 100%. The broadcast itself doesnt bother me at all. But yeah I totally get that angle for sure. Perhaps with Biles, shes not on Swifts level so it will die off eventually........

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a fucking moron.

Taylor Swift was on screen during the SB for a grand total of 55 seconds.

Please shut the fuck up.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley Seinfeld is steady with josh Allen.expect her to be thrown in the mix next year.

She was with him this past season and to my knowledge spent zero time on screen during games.

So maybe you guys that get irritated by this kind of stuff are just dumb?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was with him this past season and to my knowledge spent zero time on screen during games.

I don,t have a problem with any female watching her mate play.bunch of overblown horseshit to me.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking moron.

Taylor Swift was on screen during the SB for a grand total of 55 seconds.

Please shut the fuck up.

Try to make me ......your better off saving your breath......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to make me ......your better off saving your breath......

I use my fingers here, not my mouth.

Tell me again how Taylor Swift is the "focal point" of a broadcast when she's shown on screen for less than a minute over a three and half hour time frame.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bdubs came back for the Keenan news. We might actually be on the come up this season if Williams is the real deal.

Feelsgoodman.